Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 33,001 to 33,020 of 96,526

bimmy-lee

One of my favorite music groups is the The Banded Banned Band.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

Rubber Band Man was my jam jam.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

Ah yes, Banned Temple Pilots Band was great. Too bad Scott Weibannned couldn’t keep it together. Purple man, what an album.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Sunsy

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Sunsy
Same here with me.
I'm a guy but i have interest with some Female characters such as Sailor Moon S (with Witches 5, Mistress 9), Chun Li + Cammy (with her clone Juli) + Ibuki + Rose from Street Fighter series.

Cool, also a Sailor Moon fan here. Remember watching it quite a bit as a kid, still do even with the recent more DVD release.

I think a good chunk of the characters I've liked could have been seen as "girly" (for lack of a better phrase) throughout the shows I've seen and games I've played.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
One more thing.
When i was grade 5 Primary, i was obsessed with Candy Candy & Sailor Moon drawing style (Big eyes, Fancy outfits). I practiced by myself despite it was not look good enough. I have ever felt jealous with my girl classmate who drawn Shoujou characters better than me.

But i had changed my drawing style into more Masculine when i was Grade 10 High School, but i still able to draw girlie characters if i wanted to.

Actually, Sailor Moon Transformation was inspiring me somehow recently for my drawing projects. I will apply something from Sailor Moon for my Boys characters (Don't imagine about Crossdressing or Gender swap. It will be pure fancy outfits for boys yet still looks Masculine). 😏🤫

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
"if I get band"

If i get a Band, i will start a Jam with some noises from Yamaha Drum Kit (Sorry,
have no idea with other brand name), Electric guitar + Bass and Wild screams (Not i scream) from my band members. 😂😂😂

Oh, wait. What kind of Jam should i pick ?
Should i pick Yam Jam or Fig Jam or Dates Jam (Copied from Aladdin 2019 movie. Psst... Don't tell to anyone 🤫) ?
I heard one of them are delicious, seedless yet exothic. 🤣🤣🤣

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Haha, recognizable again. Although my dad actually is tidy, but due to his massive shovel like hands, current age tech is always at risk of accidentally getting abused.

I've also done the apps disabling/hiding thing. And now that he has a new subscription that actually comes with a data bundle, we've slowly been teaching him about WhatsApp and browsing the internet on his phone. It goes reasonably well, relatively speaking...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

LuigibrineTheGreat

Sure enough, one of my dad's friends from work gave me his old 5-CD changer for FREE!!!
But the thing is, it uses RCA phono for sound output, and the headphone jack is a 1/4 inch one.

Just curious, is it possible to use a TV set with the composite audio jacks to get the sound out of it?
(I can just find a 1/4 inch to 3.5 mm adapter for that issue.)

Be yourself, no matter who you are!
For me, that's being madly in love with fictional characters. Plz don't judge.
Yes, my first anime was High School DxD. Don't ask or judge!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX It's a bit telling when you have to help him check a text message he received. Last night he was having some issues with that; he'd apparently somehow gotten into a maintenance screen that allows you to sort and delete text conversations. One back arrow fixed that and made the message log perfectly functional.

What's funny is that mom was even confounded, and I'd call her an average tech user.

Baby steps.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Hah. With my mom, we have been depositing her savings into her back account every month.

... And every single time, without fail, after we finish the deposit she goes and asks...

"ok now withdraw X amount"

We could just not deposit that amount if she plans to withdraw it right afterwards. But to her it feels like cheating if she doesn't deposit the full amount.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

Re:Legend Early Access on Steam!

I hope any of you still remember this indie game from Malaysian developer Magnus Games, published by 505 Games 😉

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Indeed...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter I don't believe I got band , I said something true and the fella running the site said I was talking rubbish he called me daft he actually called me DAFT ....

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
"I don't believe I got band "

Err... I think it should be banned, not band 🤨

Band = a flat, thin strip or loop of material put around something, typically to hold it together or to decorate it.

Banned = officially or legally prohibit.

Check your spelling before typing.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic