Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,981 to 33,000 of 96,521

Anti-Matter

Long time ago during 2000's era, i adore Codename: Kids Next Door, have some interest with Xiaolin Showdown.
During 2010's era, i have new interest with Wild Kratts.

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

Many of the above I watched to some extent, though how much depended on where I was. We didn't have cable at home, but Saturday morning cartoons on certain local public channels (like a huge Disney block on one, and the more action-y ones + some anime on another) were the saving grace. Besides that, it was mostly PBS.

I caught up on some of it later when my parents got satellite TV when I was in high school.

@ThanosReXXX With the exception of one older lady who went to the college I attended who had an interest in tech and communications in her retirement, technology and the older generations definitely don't mix very much.

Dad got his first-ever smartphone back in early June after using a flip phone for ages. My brother made it as simple for him as possible; he hid or uninstalled the apps (if they could be removed) that dad wouldn't use and made sure to place the important ones front and center on his home screen. No major mishaps have resulted that I know of, but I wonder how long it'll last. He's pretty infamous for losing small objects due to his work, plus he's not the most tidy or careful person on the planet....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@NintendoByNature I'm a guy and a number of characters I've liked are girl characters. My avatar is Amy because I like playing as her in Sonic spin-off games. Plus, Powerpuff Girls is one of my favorite shows. I enjoy the original, and like the reboot even if the original is better (sorry if that's an unpopular opinion).

You're definitely not the only one who likes them. If anything, this is the first time I've heard people not liking it. Most I knew in school loved the show.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

NintendoByNature

@Sunsy yea i think ive been schooled on this the last 2 days lol. I think it was only my small group of friends who didnt like it with the exception of me. With that said, I thought it was just a worldwide guy thing. Sorry for jumping to conclusions lol..

NintendoByNature

Sunsy

@NintendoByNature Don't worry about it, enjoy what you like. Just wanted to mention it as I'm a PPG fan too. Certainly nice seeing others like it too.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Anti-Matter

@Sunsy
Same here with me.
I'm a guy but i have interest with some Female characters such as Sailor Moon S (with Witches 5, Mistress 9), Chun Li + Cammy (with her clone Juli) + Ibuki + Rose from Street Fighter series.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

StableInvadeel wrote:

Ok but what if Zelda was a girl

But, Zelda is already a PRINCESS, right ?!
Did you mean Female Link ?? 🤣🤣🤣

Anti-Matter

Mafuyu_Oribe

I'm still waiting for that Ed, Edd, Eddy reboot.

Probably put something worth here. I'm not sure.

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

StableInvadeel wrote:

Ok but what if Zelda was a girl

But, Zelda is already a PRINCESS, right ?!
Did you mean Female Link ?? 🤣🤣🤣

Zelda is the green one, right?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Wait, I thought that was Metroid. Which one is pregant.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Oh ok. I forgot bowser always lays those red spikey eggs from the clouds

#MudStrongs

Ninfan

IF I GET BAND FROM NINTENDO LIFE WILL I EVER GET BACK. IF I CAN GET BACK HOW LONG WILL I HAVE TO WAIT ?😕

Ninfan

Toy_Link

@Ninfan
Don't worry once us Nintendo Life members band together, we'll be unstoppable! (NOT REALLY)

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

Ninfan

@Galarian_Lassie but really if I get band from something like this nintendo life site. Do I ever get back . I just got band from another site for nothing .. It really annoyed me😡😡

Ninfan

Matthew010

@Ninfan If you get banned for going against our Community Rules, you will never be allowed back. However, I believe we have a policy of three strikes then a ban. A strike is a ban that can last a few days. If you do get permanently banned, then it's because you continuously break the site's rules. Hope this helps!

Matthew010

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic