Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,941 to 32,960 of 45,640

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter what console and computer games do you play

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

ThanosReXXX

@bimmy-lee Ah, well. With all the bad also came a lot of good, so I'm pretty sure you can cross off a lot of stuff against each other, and still end up in the green...

@Ninfan Haha, fair enough. There's several people on here, that don't frequent the Chit-Chat thread as much as some of us do, so I guess it's possible to get mixed up. Big difference in this case, though, is that the other person is a lady.

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

Oh, God. Just when I thought things were mellowing out a bit, Anti goes off on one of his old "I hate 18+ games" rants again. It's starting to get REAL old REAL fast...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter theres not many 18 rated games anyway I count about 5 I think. I mean resident evil is just a good horror game. I agree with you I hate them games. I mean that one ruined open world play.

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Eel

Anti matter should do a horror game let's play channel. It would sell.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@StableInvadeel Well, seeing as a lot of YouTube videos are about angry people swearing and shouting at their screens, he'd fit right in, alright...

Ninfan

@Ninfan Haha, fair enough. There's several people on here, that don't frequent the Chit-Chat thread as much as some of us do, so I guess it's possible to get mixed up. Big difference in this case, though, is that the other person is a lady.

[/quote] @ThanosReXXX I see,I wo'nt get it wrong anymore. I hope I did not upset them . I was just wondering who was who

Ninfan

ThanosReXXX

@Ninfan Nah, man, we Chit-Chatters don't get upset that easily. And this is one of the most relaxed threads on this entire site, which is probably also the very reason why I hang around here so much, and the same probably goes for the others.

Ninfan

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Ninfan Nah, man, we Chit-Chatters don't get upset that easily. And this is one of the most relaxed threads on this entire site, which is probably also the very reason why I hang around here so much, and the same probably goes for the others.

@ThanosReXXX ah that's a big lie 🚫 I think you are tyranexx😁😁😁😁😁

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

@bimmy-Lee Nah, Jack is an indoor cat now. Though once, early on, he did get out and prowled for a few hours. He was on the porch sitting in the chair when he came home. That’s after he’d been a stray for two years, so he must like me somewhat.

@Anti-Matter DS line probably has more E games because it’s been around more than 3 years. There’s some M games on it, though. So you should probably just chuck your DS. 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Zuljaras

@ThanosReXXX Didn't he get banned one time for his rants? For like 2-3 weeks.
That is why I do not rant back at him anymore. When I see his posts that are NOT where they belong I just report them.

Edited on by Zuljaras

Zuljaras

1UP_MARIO

Anti-Matter wrote:

Btw, i was wondering about NDS & 3DS games library vs Switch games library.
I found NDS and 3DS games library have MORE rated Everyone games than Switch.
What makes NDS & 3DS games have to be more rated Everyone than Switch ?
Satoru Iwata's policy to provide more girlie , kids and education games ?

@Anti-Matter it could also be due to time.
Nintendo ds was released 2005 and the 3ds 2011 and have games released 2019.
The Nintendo switch has only been out for over 2 years.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Eel

Ok maybe putting a hat on right after applying hairspray is not a good idea.

Add that to my mental handbook.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Link-Hero

@ThanosReXXX
We might as well make bets at whether or not Anti will go on some rant about how "evil" M rated games are, and that we are horrible people for playing them.

I would love to trick him someday into playing a seemingly innocent game, but it turns out to be a lot more adult then it led on to be. All the while, his reaction will be recorded for all our amusement. I actually have a few games like that we could use in mind. 😆

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
"I would love to trick him someday into playing a seemingly innocent game, but it turns out to be a lot more adult then it led on to be. All the while, his reaction will be recorded for all our amusement. I actually have a few games like that we could use in mind."

Oh, No you don't.
I have overheard this conversation.

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Link-Hero

@Anti-Matter
Here's the thing. Not only I don't care if you know that, I know a few different ways of I can sneak them in. One way is through recommendations.Whenever I give a list of recommended games in a thread or to a someone on Nintendolife, there might be a chance I'll slip a game or two into the list to trick people like you. The best thing, you'll never know when I'll do it. 😄

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Anti-Matter

@Link-Hero
Did you mean like this ?
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Straightly taken from my New 3DS XL. 😝

Edited on by Anti-Matter

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

NintendoByNature

My favorite kiddie game is silent hill. It's about kids in time out, having to be quiet on a hill, near a park. Check it out @anti-matter 😉

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

@NintendoByNature
"My favorite kiddie game is silent hill."

Did you mean this Silent Hill ?

Oh, this is also on my kiddie game DDR SUPERNOVA 2

Edited on by Anti-Matter

1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic