Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,721 to 32,740 of 96,447

Ninfan

Anti-Matter wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

Wonder if the new console Google are bringing out will have any good games on it???

I pretend Stadia is never exist.
No physical games, no great games like Nintendo, Streaming Only = Hell NO

@Anti-Matter you mean no cartridges or discs

Ninfan

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Stadia = Streaming device.
Streaming device = No cartridge, No disc

Anti-Matter

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter cyber punk , elder scrolls, mortal kombat 11, borderlands, tomb raider definitive edition these games will be available from launch on STADIA. That's not bad..would you say

Ninfan

Eel

You could just install steam on a good pc, have it connected via cable to the internet, and download steam link on your phone.

Ta-da, you have a personal stadia server.

It works pretty well.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

It's largely the same selection of games as on big home consoles. Not sure why would I say they're not good.

It's not like they're all the same game or anything.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Don't you ever mention those 18+ games to me ! šŸ˜ 
I hate them !
Got it ?!

Anti-Matter

Tyranexx

I guess I could say I'm interested in Stadia from a technological perspective, but not a gaming perspective. I wanna know how well everything ticks for everyone and how it works. OTOH, besides the obvious infrastructure problems, I also have the common concerns of lag for the majority of the population (more important in some games than others), always needing to be near an internet access point, a lack of game ownership, games being pulled without warning, and the services eventually shutting down.

If it becomes A viable option, I could live with it. Clearly some people do want it. But the day it becomes THE option is the day I become a retro-only gamer. Waves Cranky Kong cane

@bimmy-lee Long story short, the whole incident was brief and resulted from a lapse of spatial awareness. My brain being stuck in a different train of thought miles from my physical self is insanely common. Thankfully the side effect of self-injury is much less so. XD

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter there not 18+ games. Not for a kid anyway because a kid would not bother to play games like this except maybe tomb raider. They'ed fined games like this boring and mortal combat is only a martial arts game like a ninja. Sorry anyway ,won't say it again

Ninfan

Ninfan

Nintendo life has over 800,000 followers where are they.

Ninfan

Heavyarms55

@Ninfan 789,321 of them are in Newcastle. 9,002 of them are in @AlexOlney's basement tired to a chair and the rest are spread around the world.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Ninfan Yes.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

SheldonRandoms

Ninfan wrote:

@SheldonRandoms are you watching the golden girls?

Was just watching the anime not tooooo long ago!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Iā€™d watch that. Rose would have the ultimate superpower of them. Watch out for that sock puppet of destruction, though.

Oh, and just for good measure... Duke Nukem. That is all.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Cissero

Hi guys,

I need your help picking a new game! I never thought I'd get close to clearing my backlog, but seems like I did it!

The games that I finished and absolutely loved this summer were:

Hardwest
Dragons Dogma
Golf story
Red Faction Guerilla warfare
Moonlighter
Darksiders
Gris

If you have any suggestions they're more than welcome! Personally I think a pixel RPG or Sniper Elite would suit me best next, but I havent decided yet. All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

• Cissero

A proud Switch owner that's always working on the impossible mission of clearing his backlog.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic