Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,681 to 32,700 of 45,077

DenDen

Today I had a big laugh at work.
They where talking about real video games they said FIFA cos fortnite etc
I said dont play that they ask what you play on.
I said Nintendo they only for kids nothing original only the same thing everytime blabla.
Lol i said Im glad fifa and cod are complete new all the time, they said nothing xD

Now playing
Switch : Animal Crossing new Horizon.
Streets of rage 4
Trials of mana
FC - SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Ryu_Niiyama

wanders in
sees long discussion on cat anatomy
wanders back out

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

CurryPowderKeg79

**************************NEW TINY NINTENDO SWITCH DOCK IS A GAME CHANGER**************************

Have you seen the Genki's Tiny Switch Dock? It's a Nintendo Switch Dock smaller than the AC charger that comes with the Orignal Nintendo Switch. That's right Smaller than the Nintendo Switch Charger 22% smaller. It's on Kickstarter right now and is scheduled to launch December 2019 yes this year! I'm sure Nintendolife will do an article on it but until then you can check it out here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/humanthings/genki-covert...

EDIT: Here's the Nintendolife article https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/this_tiny_nintendo_...

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9 (SWITCH)(250+HRS)
CATHERINE: FULL BODY (SWITCH)(4+HRS)
(JUST BEAT)
THE OUTER WORLDS (SWITCH)(39+HRS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

HobbitGamer

@DenDen That’s funny right there. They’re missing a whole world of fun. To each their own, I suppose.

@Ryu_Niiyama Come baaaack!

@NintendoByNature This topic always lands on its feet

I think I’ll take tomorrow off. I stayed a couple hours late and managed to get a couple day’s worth of work done. I’m like a turtle/hare hybrid sometimes. My belly even has a shell! ...kind of.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Heavyarms55

This thread is always so weird to come back to after a few hours.

My cousin's cat had a thing for people's heads. It would curl up but the top of your head if you were sleeping in the same room. Perhaps it brainwashed me as a kid and that's why I like cats more than dogs and have a thing for anime cat girls. XD

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55 / SW 4867-2891-2493#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

SheldonRandoms

If we're coming up with cat names for the chat, then how about Big The Cat's Minecraft server (which would just be filled with lazy days playing in the background).

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tyranexx

First day back at work. I'm finally caught up on a lot of stuff and even managed to be somewhat productive today. Went to a local Meetup group I'm in this evening and got to see an interesting discussion on VR.

I'm avoiding all threads pertaining to Three Houses until I play the game, but that one thread sounds... interesting, unless that's an embellishment.

@NintendoByNature I almost provided detailed differences in my earlier post but decided not to unless specifically asked. Looks like @Anti-Matter beat me to the punch! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

This thread has been QUITE the interesting read this evening....

And really, animal anatomy isn't all that weird. Though this is from someone who grew up on a farm....

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, INSIDE (Switch), Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (occasionally)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Tyranexx

@NintendoByNature At least your course didn't involve actual dissection.... I've never had to dissect a cat thankfully (that honor goes to something else), but I have kind of a yuck story related to that from high school.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, INSIDE (Switch), Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (occasionally)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

HobbitGamer

grabs formaldehyde and undertaker top hat Did someone mention dissection?

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

Where's joeynator3000

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Eel

Somewhere in the United States..

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

Actually he's on Mars, I heard he has a special meeting with the Martian Prime Minister this week. Something about the disappearance of that Morpheel guy and a suspicious increase in the Martian cat population.

HobbitGamer

The Martians pushed back Prime just so they could have one minister in the game?? All the preorders cancelled.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Eel

I heard they were invited to raid Area 51

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Who, the Martian cats? That’s going to smell awful, the Mojave is one giant litter box.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Heavyarms55

Area 51 is long since empty, they already moved everything back to Area 50. Martian cats fed with the blood of Morpheel make for good cargo carriers. And Joeynator3000 is more than happy to use them.

Edited on by Heavyarms55

kami130

please add me my friend code is 5129 6824 1892

fc: 5129 6824 1892

Matthew010

@kami130 Assuming you are talking aboug either your Switch, 3DS or Pokemon GO Friend Code, we already have existing threads. Please ask there.

Matthew010

Anti-Matter

Hola, eremientas.
Justo ahora he visto a Dora y la ciudad perdida de oro en mi cine local
(Just now i have watched Dora and the Lost Gold City at my local cinema)
Y..... fue muy aterrador verlo.
(And... it was very cringeful to watch it) 😶

Spoiler alert !
The story was looked so fake, amateur and there were some scenes that i did facepalm due to very embarrassing to watch the Singing Dora scene, especially her Poo Shovel song. Oh... Suddenly her monkey Boots can talk with very deep manly voice to cheer up Dora when she realized she couldn't behave like normal people, something surprising and hilarious. Oh, in Indonesia the scene of kissing between Diego and his girl classmate was censored due to age rating they put was a G for General that actually it was rated PG by international. One thing that i like when i heard Conga by Gloria Estefan was playing during Saturday Dancing Party from the scene. Well... Overall i gave 6 / 10 due to cringeful and too fake adventure story

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic