Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,661 to 32,680 of 96,530

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Why wouldn't I like fries? There's SO many ways to prepare and combine them, even with healthy dishes. And potato products in and of themselves aren't bad for you.

As for Birdo: Nintendo of Japan is leading. Nintendo of America was and always will be crazy. (and Nintendo of Europe is just f***ing boring, in my opinion) So, Catherine it is, from now on. If we'd have to retro-fit her in the current era, she might have to be a gender-neutral then. So nice for all the sensitive younger generations out there...

@RedderRugfish Probably the same people at NoA who thought that making a real life Mario Bros movie and allowing some insane director to completely screw up the story was a great idea...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX I can wholly support anyone who finds a way to incorporate fries into healthy dishes

I still don't know how NoA came up with half the garbage they did. I'll still always be a true believer in "Princess Toadstool" As for Birdo...I don't know how to do an eye roll emoji here, so just imagine a very large one

NEStalgia

Anti-Matter

Well, let's see....
0. Toad (Done)
1. Wario (Done)
2. Mario (Ready to be colored)
3. Luigi (Drawing in process)
4. Sawk (Not yet)
5. Waluigi (Not yet)
6. Ho-Oh (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
7. Lugia (Anthro muscle) (Not yet)
8. Hydrated Ganondorf (Pending)
9. King Bomb-Omb (Pending)
10. Write your request here....

@RedderRugfish
Added on number 9

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

RedderRugfish wrote:

Birdo is the most hideous Mario character ever invented. Take Yoshi, make him pink, change his head into a blow dryer, and give him hooker makeup. Who thought this was a good idea?

They probably also designed Jynx.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter what were them Pokemon games you were looking for. Do they have to be on the different cartridges. I bought a 369 in 1 cartridge from a Chinese company and I think it has some of them games you were looking for on it....

Ninfan

HobbitGamer

Ninfan wrote:

@Anti-Matter what were them Pokemon games you were looking for. Do they have to be on the different cartridges. I bought a 369 in 1 cartridge from a Chinese company and I think it has some of them games you were looking for on it....

Did I just step into a page warp?

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
Listen, I am NOT looking for hundreds games in 1 cartridge. 🤨
They are FAKE product, will damage the machine slowly.
I only buy ORIGINAL games to play.
Got it ?
If i caught you keep offering me with FAKE games, i will lecture you again.

Anti-Matter

Monkeido

RedderRugfish wrote:

Birdo is the most hideous Mario character ever invented. Take Yoshi, make him pink, change his head into a blow dryer, and give him hooker makeup. Who thought this was a good idea?

It kinda makes for a good enemy design though. It creeps you out and makes you want to destroy it asap. ^^'

Monkeido

Lucarianzx

I want to film a video for a school project where I make Sushi on a sidewalk and get other people's reactions. I hope I won't be fined?

Edited on by Lucarianzx

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

NintendoByNature

It's like those books where you can pick your ending by flipping to 1 of 2 pages. I.e. warp from one ending to another. In this case, it's like getting to the end of the book but flipping back to the beginning.

NintendoByNature

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature Oooo I loved those goosebumps “choose your own adventure books”! On that note, did anyone play the goosebumps game on Switch?

#MudStrongs

NintendoByNature

@HobbitGamer naw but I've been tempted to every time there's a sale. Sometimes on 3ds it drops to 3 bucks but i don't know if that's the same game as the one on switch. Full disclosure, I love the goosebump series always have. Even the new movies are a nice watch Imo.. But I feel like the game might not be fun. Guess if it hits a low 5 bucks or less I'll just try it

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

The Goosebumps series is indeed awesome! I read most of them back in the day. I liked the twist endings in some of them, plus a small handful of them actually become very dark.

@bimmy-lee Have fun! Don't party too hard now.

@ThanosReXXX I've tried sweet potato wedges in the oven before and had mixed results. I think I'll try the skinnier French fry version at some point. XD The attempt wasn't bad; even though I followed the recipe to a T, they still seemed a little less crisp than I wanted.

Also, still a major NOPE to six pack Birdo.

Also agreed on Nintendo of America being nuts. Some of their regional decisions compared to other parts of the planet still baffle me.

@HobbitGamer It's funny; some Pokemon fans complain that the Pokemon designs in some of the later generations are just plain bad (which I don't disagree with in some cases). However, Jynx and Mr. Mime are definitely two of my least favorite designs in the whole canon.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I have favorites in every generation. And also Pokémon I don’t really like in every generation.

It’s interesting to see how each generation has an overall style that ties all its Pokémon. I’d say the simplest generation in terms of designs is gen 2, with gen 5 being the most complex overall.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

StableInvadeel wrote:

I have favorites in every generation. And also Pokémon I don’t really like in every generation.

That's pretty much how I feel about each generation as well.

Other Pokemon designs that I don't like off the top of my head are Dunsparce, Octillery, Plusle/Minun, Derpdoof, Patrat, Stunfisk, Tangrowth, Magmortar, Lotad, and all three elemental monkey lines in Gen 5.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Lucarianzx

Don’t forget the best Pokémon design of all time also known as klefki. @RedderRugfish

I don't like Monster Hunter.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCySCtUppltv_WhFobC0Rq8w? (My safe place)
I'm probably listening to green day right now.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic