Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 32,661 to 32,680 of 45,640

NEStalgia

@StableInvadeel I'm not certain, but I feel this may warrant a Japanese niche game. Except all the cats are 11 year old girls wearing cat ears and tails with painted whiskers.

NEStalgia

Eel

*Did you meant to say "muscular shirtless cat men dating sim"?

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NEStalgia

@StableInvadeel No, that's the port Anti would beg for in the comments section on the thread about the 11 year old girls in cat costumes trailer.

Still, I think we should probably consider merging the thread. The conversation about nipples really belongs in the Fire Emblem Three Houses recruiting guide thread.

NEStalgia

Eel

I'm not even gonna ask about what goes on in that thread

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Zuljaras

So cat balls are inappropriate for this site. Noted!

Zuljaras

bimmy-lee

Great, we’re moving on from cat testicles now?!? I’ve only spent the last two hours banging out a wall of text on the subject on a notepad doc. I was just getting started!

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

HobbitGamer

This whole thing is a Thinkpiece written in slam poetry form and recited in a TED talk.

I approve.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Cat balls dude. Wasn’t that your problem??? Or something like that. We’ve got this all figured out, everything will be fine.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee I guess I shouldve kept my mouth closed and not asked how to tell the difference in cat genders. Let that be a lesson hahah

NintendoByNature

Link-Hero

@NintendoByNature
Anti is completely correct. Either you not looking hard enough, or if the male cat doesn't have any, then it got neutered when it was younger. With females, I don't think I need to say this, but there's are particular "parts" on them that will instantly tell you that it's a girl. For the higher and lower voice thing, that generally is correct with most felines, but it isn't always consistent as every cat is different.

You probably now can tell that I'm a cat owner with this post.

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

NintendoByNature

@Link-Hero I think the problem was that I never really looked hard enough. Plus I'm a dog person mostly. But, we did have a cat at one point and he must've been neutered since I never saw anything. But then again, even when he was a kitten i don't recall seeing anything. Again, probably wasn't looking 😂

NintendoByNature

Eel

Kittens are hard to identify for the regular person. Both "sets" basically look the same during that period.

It also depends on the type of cat, since longer fur tends to hide those, uh, details.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

NintendoByNature

I feel like we need to name this. The chit cat thread

NintendoByNature

Eel

That sounds a bit harsh.

Let's go with the cat chat thread instead.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

HobbitGamer

NintendoByNature wrote:

@Link-Hero I think the problem was that I never really looked hard enough.

Yeah. I’m sure that’s the problem here.
Cats out for NbN?

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Link-Hero

A cat thread talking about their genitals. With some of the people getting triggered by the mere mention that animals, do in fact, have sexual organs as well. 🤣

Edited on by Link-Hero

Link-Hero

Switch Friend Code: SW-3097-0477-1999 | Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic