Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,681 to 31,700 of 36,719

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
Wookie Wookie is a Bubblegum song from Denmark by Macho Man.
The song also registered on DanceMania album by Toshiba EMI as compilation of EuroDance songs in Japan.
Konami used the licensed songs from DanceMania (Wookie Wookie - Macho Man) for DDR SuperNOVA until DDR X long time ago (2006 - 2008).

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@ThanosReXXX There are some rules about "excessive personal web browsing" in the handbook, but the key word there is "excessive". Games are prohibited unless you're on lunch though; I'm not sure if we're allowed to play games of any sort on our computers there. I've never taken a game system in but have taken the occasional book. I do sometimes game on my phone for a few minutes during lunch though. It all really depends on my schedule that day, whether I need to make any personal calls, and the weather.

@NEStalgia Yep. I really didn't think much about some things as a kid, but with a lot of the earlier Disney movies that I've seen....I can see how some eyebrows were raised there. There are a couple of parts in the same movie that I didn't realize portrayed some stereotypes until a few years ago.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Mega Man Battle Network 2 (Wii U VC), Metroid: Samus Returns

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Wow, the more you know. Thanks for the lesson. The real burning question has become, what IS nintendo direct?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
LOL
Ninfan thought Wookie Wookie by Macho Man was a part of Nintendo Direct. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - I see. Well, I guess that’s the best possible answer. You’ve made my day.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel :/ that's hardly a talking service. Oh well. If you happen to make a Discord, let me know. Kinda rude, but I avoid Twitter and Facebook like they are the plague. Lot's of toxic experiences with them and I just had to stop.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

StableInvadeel

Well it does have personal messages.

I honestly only use it to share pics and stuff. I stay on my personal side of the pool, too scared to venture into the deep end.

I’m not too keen on “chat rooms” myself, and actually speaking in English just makes me nervous, so that’s why I don’t have a discord.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@the_shpydar - You more Macho Man/Elizabet or Macho King/Sensational Queen Sherri? Or maybe you’re Wolfpack for life?!?

limby-bee was a jerk.

the_shpydar

nWo 4 Life, Brotha!

As far as WWF-Macho goes, i have to go with Macho/Elizabeth, because that's what i first grew up with, but Macho King/Sherri was also gold.

But honestly all forms of Macho Man are the best.
(and on a sad and ironic note, he died on my birthday)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel Discord isn't purely chat rooms. I use it for direct messaging without having to give away personal info like on Facebook.

You're worried about your English? Judging from your comments on here, I would say you have nothing to be concerned about! What is your native language?

Feel free to add me

NintendoByNature

Can I just say I loved early 90s wrestling but for me... things really kicked off with d generation x. I was always a billy gunn guy, xpac was cool too

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@the_shpydar - Too sweet! I’m right there with you. Elizabeth was involved in some of the most iconic stories and the apex of his prime, but I love me some Scary Sherri. NWO/Wolfpack Mach gets overlooked. He was back on the juice, looked great, and could still out maneuver about anyone. Sorry about the birthday bummer. That was a day I’ll never forget. Felt like a family member passed. We’ll always stay in the Danger Zone.

limby-bee was a jerk.

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - We had cable by the early 90s and I was watching more NWA/WCW then. Some great rasslin going on there at that time. WWF was heavy at the top then with Hart/Yokozuna, but the undercard was a bit lacking. DX were a huge part of the Attitude Era and the Monday night wars in the late 90s and early 00s.

Edited on by bimmy-lee

limby-bee was a jerk.

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel Oh, well yeah it certainly supports that feature, but I rarely use it for that. I mostly use it like I used AIM and MSN back in the day for text conversations.

Feel free to add me

RedderRugfish

@Morpheel Yeah, I use discord all the time and rarely touch the voice chat feature.

Edited on by RedderRugfish

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

StableInvadeel

Hm. I will consider it.

Edit: ok I’ll give the app a trial on my iPad. My username is the same as my twitter name, feel free to invite me to the hypothetical stardew valley multiplayer chat room, although be warned that I’m not much of a chatter.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel There should be a # with some numbers after your username. Or you can add me, mine is in my signature on here.

Feel free to add me

RedderRugfish

I'm in the nintendo life discord

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic