Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,661 to 31,680 of 36,475

ThanosReXXX

@NintendoByNature Better enjoy it while you can, chapter two is all about the word "no"...

Funny thing: while reading your comment, and seeing you explain how all your son needed was these two words to basically form an entire range of emotions and meanings, the first thing that popped into my head was "I am Groot"...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

@ThanosReXXX haha I've been on the receiving end of the no phase with my daughter. And yea i never thought of it . My son IS GROOT

NintendoByNature

StableInvadeel

Sigh. I randomly decided I should probably download all my digital games to my 3DS, and I honestly underestimated just how many I had.

Funny part is most of them are mediocre games I got for free to review.

I may need to reorganize my folder system. And maybe even order them alphabetically or something.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - He could be Groot, you make a convincing case, but he could also be Randy Savage. Either way, he’s gonna be awesome.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

NintendoByNature

@bimmy-lee he's a little hard @$$ for his age so let's go with the maccccccho man Randy savage..i like that rather much. Fun fact: I went to the same high school as macho man

NintendoByNature

bimmy-lee

@NintendoByNature - Wow, that’s really cool. Easily the best HS alumni I’ve heard. He was a great athlete. Played college baseball, and I think he got drafted because Randy Poffo baseball cards exist.

limby-bee was a jerk.

HobbitGamer

@NintendoByNature see what happens when you give him a slim Jim.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Anti-Matter

Macho man ??

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

What did I just watch. Why do I subject myself to these things.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

bimmy-lee

I was just thinking it had been a while since I listened to Wookie Wookie, which is shockingly void of Chewbacca somehow. That’s easily my favorite song about macho men in the kitchen.

limby-bee was a jerk.

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter what is nintendo direct

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Anti-Matter

@bimmy-lee
There is a local Game Aracde at my place (Fun World at Marvell City Surabaya) still have Dance Dance Revolution X Arcade since 7 years ago (2011).
I still able to play Wookie Wookie - Machoman on DDR X arcade from DDR SUPERNOVA folder, well on Expert difficulty. 😉

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

@Anti-Matter - Is Wookie Wookie a pop song in Indonesia? I may have recognized one of the ladies in that video.

limby-bee was a jerk.

RedderRugfish

Ninfan wrote:

This one's going into the comment hall of fame

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

NintendoByNature

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Ninfan wrote:

This one's going into the comment hall of fame

Maybe a new thread will be started to get clarification on the matter. Wonder if it'll make it past 10 minutes of being posted

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

NintendoByNature wrote:

@ThanosReXXX haha I've been on the receiving end of the no phase with my daughter.

@NintendoByNature Well, then at least you'll kinda know what you're in for, the second time around...

Morpheel wrote:

Sigh. I randomly decided I should probably download all my digital games to my 3DS, and I honestly underestimated just how many I had.

Funny part is most of them are mediocre games I got for free to review.

#firstworldproblems

HobbitGamer wrote:

What did I just watch. Why do I subject myself to these things.

I keep warning people to not let him out of his cage, but no: he's special, he's a nice guy, just let him be himself, and all that...

@ReaderRagfish I kinda figured it was a Jeopardy question...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Heavyarms55

@Morpheel This is why Switch needs some kind of messaging system... do you have something like discord?

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Now that you mention horses, something about not looking a gift horse in the mouth also comes to mind, even though in your case it was a lousy review gifts horse...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic