Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 31,621 to 31,640 of 45,640

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

@Knuckles-Fajita Sounds to me like she needs to start her drinking earlier in the evening.

...Pretty much this. If it didn't sound like you lived in a highly populated area already, I'd say keep an air horn on hand to blast whenever she starts shooting her mouth off.

(Seriously, do not follow this advice.)

@NintendoByNature I mean, when are any of us truly 100% stable?

@HobbitGamer So in short, the solving of mankind's problems and discussion on the live-action Dora movie that someone dared ask for?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Haruki_NLI

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx We live in a small cul-de-sac. I enjoy the peace and quiet...when gonna almighty isn't blaring. Though an air horn would be good.

Then again I need to shut her up not give her a new target to beat XD

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Ryu_Niiyama

@HobbitGamer Thanks. I'll be the weirdo in the pants suit with a sharingan for about 10 months lol.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Tyranexx

Knuckles-Fajita wrote:

Then again I need to shut her up not give her a new target to beat XD

I'll provide the duct tape and beat-up panel van. I can get the latter off of the owners at the haunted house I volunteer at.

Not sure if it actually runs though....

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Anti-Matter

@HobbitGamer @Tyranexx
"Oh, and Dora brought the knife."
Untitled

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter BWAHAHA!

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
When i have realized Dora movie also by Paramount Pictures, same company for Sonic movie, i was thinking both of them got same treatments:
1. Both Dora and Sonic got bullied in realistic world. Dora got bullied by her school mates, Sonic treated as Alien invader (that's explained about military theme on Sonic movie)
2. Both of them have their controversy. Dora bring knife 🤣, while Sonic have disgusting body proportion and lightning sparkle like Pikachu.

My Top 10 villagers on ACNH:
1. Rooney
2. Raymond
3. Sterling
4. Wolfgang
5. Apollo
6. Sherb
7. Marshal
8. Curt
9. Jay
10. Tybalt

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

SheldonRandoms

Personally, I wish the Dora movie went in this direction.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

bimmy-lee

@Ninfan - Yeah, they’re available on Amazon, but as others mentioned, Amazon is an open marketplace. While thousands upon thousands of items are fulfilled directly from Amazon, individuals can also sell items there. The same person selling multicarts on eBay could also be selling them on Amazon. I’m probably not a great source for you regarding multicarts. I’ve only done enough research to know that I wouldn’t put one in any of my old systems. That’s based purely on the chance that they could damage the system without even getting into the weeds regarding piracy or the rom quality.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Eel

Xeodrifter and Mutand Mudds Collection are like, a dollar each on the eShop right now.

I wonder what's up with that.

Edit: Actually all Atooi games are 90% off.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

bimmy-lee

Been thinking about how creepy Swiper is going to be in this Dora movie. My kids are terrified of him. What a jerk. I’d like to fight him. I’d give him a Razor’s Edge right through the announce table.

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Xeodrifter and Mutand Mudds Collection are like, a dollar each on the eShop right now.

I wonder what's up with that.

Edit: Actually all Atooi games are 90% off.

Aren't they celebrating their anniversary or something to that effect? I thought I saw an announcement about those sales somewhere.... 🤔

Eel

Oh that would explain it.

Anyway, I got those two and totes the goat with what I had of leftover funds. 90% off is quite good.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SheldonRandoms

Atooi had their games for 90% off before, which is how I got the Mutant Mudds collection. I've seen a lot of games have massive drops like that, they must've learned from Bouncy Bob, the first switch game on the eShop to drop it's price to a single cent.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Eel

Remember on the WiiU when the AWFUL Skunk bundle thing went down to 0?

I sold my integrity for the free gold coins that one time.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SheldonRandoms

I remember playing the Skunk bundle (and other skunk games) before it was hip and became free. That was a very interesting month for my Wii U.

Eel

The wiiu saw things that affected it deeply.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

HobbitGamer

@Tyranexx Hrm... “Howdy neighbor! Can you hop in my van and help me find my lost puppy? I saw it down by the docks”

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Remember on the WiiU when the AWFUL Skunk bundle thing went down to 0?

I sold my integrity for the free gold coins that one time.

As did I. Out of the five games in that bundle, three were serviceable/functional (but not amazing), while the remaining two were just plain bad. It also didn't take me long to catch onto the fact that different parts of the collection used licensed music. That was probably half the budget if it was even paid for to begin with. XD I wasn't expecting to run across Green Day.

I'm half-tempted to download it again (as I technically "bought" it) just to see how bad everything is again.

@HobbitGamer Ironically, the last year the haunt used it (my first year working it, but they'd used it before that), a cardboard sign on one of the back doors read "Free puppies" in bright black marker. Patrons had to crawl through it into the zombie area where a ton of us were from the serial killer room. Said serial killer had a drill-like chainsaw that people HATED. XD There were a few...erm...accidents in that van.

People have less control over their bladders than they think.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Eel

I see you held a higher opinion of the dev, I immediately doubted they got the licence to the music at all.

I personally have it downloaded, simply because I have all my wiiu downloads installed always.

Never know when will they disappear from that server.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic