Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,481 to 27,500 of 96,530

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Haha, don't worry Speedy (classic Mexican cartoon character pun intended. Sorry, couldn't help myself there), I was just kidding. It's just fine that we all have our own tastes. Sometimes, though, especially in the case of stuff that is supposed to be funny to most of us, it is a bit strange and/or stands out, if a single person, or even a small handful don't feel the same, which is probably what sparked the rest of this "slightly dragged on a bit too far" discussion...

@Octane I actually can tell them apart, just as easy as I can tell the various Scandinavian languages apart, and I will do so, but not at parties, unless they're business parties. My family and friends couldn't care less about stuff like that, and I don't have to impress them either, because they already know what a great guy I am...

@Anti-Matter Ah, Biker Mice from Mars... Now THAT was an entertaining show, and something we can for once agree on. Good choice for a classic animated show. Well done.
@Tyranexx If you can still find some episodes online, and if you did indeed like stuff like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, then I'm all but sure that you will like Biker Mice from Mars.

@AlohaPizzaJack Used to like Shin Chan, but it was kind of simplistic, so I more or less moved on.

By the way: couldn't have been a coincidence, that I mentioned Samurai Pizza Cats to you a couple of days ago, and now @Anti-Matter posted a video of it.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

NintendoByNature

So in the candy world mars Wrigley has come out with an international flavors line. I chose the English toffee peanut m&m and let me tell you, wow does it pack a punch. Might even be better than the peanut butter m&m which is/ possibly was my favorite.

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Vinny

my uncle works at nintendo, i got the only copy of pikmin 4 in existence and i'm holding it hostage. i'm selling it for 1000000000 billion dollars

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Vinny

3D Sonic for the 3DS was pretty great. It's a shame we never got 3D Sonic 3.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

SheldonRandoms

The Samurai Pizza Cats should've been in Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom since apparently they were made by Tatsunoko and I know who they are (unlike most of the roster back in the day). Speed Racer would've also been OP if he was in the game, he would've just rammed everyone with the Mach 5 for his normal attack. His hyper attack would be him jumping out of the Mach 5, striking a pose while yelling "OHHH!".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Vinny

The GameCube turns 18 this year.

Tyranexx

So apparently nicknaming my newly hatched Aron in PoGo as "Arsenal" is a nope. Yeesh, TPC and their Pokemon filters.... I'm getting flashbacks to when I tried to drop a Nosepass onto the GTS in Pokemon White.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

@ReaderRagfish The only characters who I was sorta familiar with were the Gatchaman, however that was due to Robot Chicken.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

I’m back. Got stuck on a late project that turned my brain into a rage filled mush.
Basically a site didn’t enter billing information correctly for 7 weeks, and I’m considered a fixer.

I grabbed a copy of Hyrule Warriors at lunch before all that went down, tho 😁

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NEStalgia

I propose we just rename this website "BBCNintendo.com" The news curators seem to love just throwing political hot button issues at the feed.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic