Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,141 to 27,160 of 96,306

HobbitGamer

Hey, that’s pretty cool!
Speaking of creepy, I was watching Bob’s Burgers and saw a commercial for a Pet Semetary remake. That’ll be the first movie I go out to see since JW2.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

Hah thanks! A few days ago I had no idea you could make these kinds of things with a loom.

A pet sematary remake...? Oh boy. Let's hope it's good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

Looks like yoshis woolly world, nice job! Let semetary scared the bajesus outta me as a youth

NintendoByNature

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Well, you know how I feel about men knitting, but I can't help but appreciate your skill, so there.
And in line with the other comments, it actually made me think both of it looking rather creepy and being an interesting addition to a certain kind of Nintendo game: how cool would it be to send that to Nintendo with a proposal to use it as a nemesis for the next Woolly Yoshi game?

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

1UP_MARIO

@Morpheel looks amazing. Great stuff

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

HobbitGamer

Nice, my controller is already in town on a truck somewhere. Gotta love being in a town with a UPS distribution hub
It’s gonna be a loooong work day. 6 hours to go.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@nintendobynature I decided to go with the N30 Pro in the NES style. The sticks are smaller than the SN30, but I figured that might be better for me. And the triggers side by side instead of stacked would keep my rough hands from clawing up.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

Teeny Beeny Beebies

#MudStrongs

ThanosReXXX

@Morpheel Because of the rather creepy, dark look, I'd go with Halloweeny Babies instead...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Daloblast

Teeny Weeny Beeby Beebies. 🤨

Daloblast

My Nintendo: Daloblast

Octane

Wiener babies. I'm scared to google that...

Octane

NintendoByNature

AlohaPizzaJack wrote:

@nintendobynature I decided to go with the N30 Pro in the NES style. The sticks are smaller than the SN30, but I figured that might be better for me. And the triggers side by side instead of stacked would keep my rough hands from clawing up.

Let me know how you end up liking. I'm still on the fence with the f30 pro

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

Morpheel wrote:

Tried my luck making a plushie without following a pattern.

I think it looks nice enough.

All it needs is a certain hat, and voila! An instant Freddy Fazbear!

I seriously do like it. I knew how to cross-stitch at one point, but that's about it. I feel like I should at least learn how to properly mend pants....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Woolly animatronics. Now that's a novel concept.

Think of all the dust and grime they would collect.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic