Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 27,141 to 27,160 of 48,085

Ninfan

@Anti-Matter you get fertilizer.all I got was grass clippings

Ninfan

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

HobbitGamer

I have no idea what’s going on right now 😅

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Snow will rev up overnight, might need to take care of it....at niiggghhtt! I'll deal with it by spraying hot sauce across my driveway, that'll show the snow!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Snow will rev up overnight, might need to take care of it....at niiggghhtt! I'll deal with it by spraying hot sauce across my driveway, that'll show the snow!

...yeah, that’s more like it. Now I know what’s going on.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NintendoByNature

Digging thru some old boxes and found my dreamcast and ps1. Thought these were tucked away at my parents house. Too bad I can't find my games.

NintendoByNature

Tyranexx

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Currently playing: Secret of Mana (CoM/Switch), Pushmo

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Vinny

Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn comes out this week. While I have a nice 3DS backlog, this is probably the last new game I get for it.

I have my original 3DS since it released. Those 8 years really flew by...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

SheldonRandoms

Blitzenexx wrote:

JackEatsSparrows wrote:

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

HobbitGamer

Oh my. I want that pizza. She seems trustworthy.

#MudStrongs

scars

It depends where did she get that pizza

scars

Octane

It better not be at the pineapple factory.

Octane

Eel

Pineapples grow on farms, not factories!

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

You silly. They open the cans in the factories and take the pineapple parts out; then they're carefully put together so that they form a pineapple. It's wrapped in a peel, and topped off with a bit of green. Then they're shipped to the farms to put them on their land for people to look at.

Octane

HobbitGamer

Did I already say that last weekend I saw a woman sniffing a pineapple at the grocery store?

#MudStrongs

Eel

Octane wrote:

You silly. They open the cans in the factories and take the pineapple parts out; then they're carefully put together so that they form a pineapple. It's wrapped in a peel, and topped off with a bit of green. Then they're shipped to the farms to put them on their land for people to look at.

Untitled

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

HobbitGamer

It makes sense, though. I’ve never seen a pineapple put into a can... hmmm

#MudStrongs

scars

I hope she wasn't smelling it like a weirdo

scars

Eel

Oh by the way, the hat I made with the leftover yarn turned out to be way too small. Basically child-size.

So I did the only thing I could and ordered more yarn! Found a really nice pattern online that looks very easy. I'll try it with the bigger loom this time, just to make sure it's me-sized.

I'll practice with the junky thin yarn I got at a local store (I have to use multiple strands of it to work and they're all different colors).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

ThanosReXXX

Well, well... this REALLY is a thread that you can't stay away from for more than a day, or else it would seem like a large part of the known universe has gone down the drain, and almost no one can make heads or tails of it...

Organics, weird fermented bean trash and the ever-enduring pineapple debacle.
I like mine gently frozen, with a fresh topping of finely shaved ice, making it look like a snow cap:
Alpine Apple...

@Link-Hero Of course, it also depends on how you interpret "uncanny". Some people immediately associate that with something scary or frightening, but I'm not easily scared, and there's very little that freaks me out, so for me, it just represents something looking really "off", and that makes it weird.

And in the case of those early Tekken CGI efforts, the end result was so plasticky fake and so far removed from the realism that it probably tried to achieve, that it became exactly that kind of weird to me.

Delibheel wrote:

In a bit of a completely different subject. I have been waiting for Farming Simulator 18 to go on sale on the 3DS eShop for so long now. I expected it to be 15 times cheaper in less than a year. But no, they've standed their ground.

So... you're channeling our boi Matter now?

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic