Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,361 to 26,380 of 96,472

HobbitGamer

I just went through those hoops to see what it was. It wasn’t worth it.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Eel

I think once you visit imgur manually, the image gets saved in your cache, so your browser has no problems loading it back up.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

SpongeBob meme pic won't rev up for @SheldonRandoms tho....
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TheAwesomeBowser

Seems that the photo I posted earlier doesn't work on mobile.
Untitled

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Octane

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Bethesda's officially admitted that Fallout 76 was a failure and now they're gonna try to make up for it with free content.

I wonder who else could do the same thing with a failing online service...?

That sounds like good news, but it isn't. Instead of fixing the game first, they're just going to introduce more game-breaking bugs and glitches. Considering that even their patches have a chance of introducing more bugs than fixing it, I can't see adding new content be any better at all.

Octane

BenGrimm

Currently reading Poison Study by Maria V Snyder and a couple of characters are referred to as the “power twins” which I’m sure someone on here used to describe the XBox/PS4 combo. It made me smile more than it should have really.

BenGrimm

Ninfan

Octane wrote:

@Ninfan You don't need more than one question mark to convey the message

what does that mean..........

Ninfan

Toy_Link

TheAwesomeBowser wrote:

Bethesda's officially admitted that Fallout 76 was a failure and now they're gonna try to make up for it with free content.

I wonder who else could do the same thing with a failing online service...?

Are we just going to pretend that Tetris '99 didn't come out less than two weeks ago?

Legal threats that have gone nowhere: 1

TheAwesomeBowser

@Octane You don't see Nintendo trying to make up for the NSO mess. Also, the keyword is "try" which, according to Google, means "make an effort to do something". Nintendo hasn't made any effort towards NSO. I mean, Tetris Battle Royale? With all the BR games coming out (cough Apex Legends cough), it's sure to die out within a couple of months. NES games are worthless thanks to the countless re-releases as well as the NES Classic, not to mention emulation. Sorry for making an essay. Please Understand.

TheAwesomeBowser

Prying away from all this NSO and meme nonsense, the Academy Awards are less than 2 days away. Get your final predictions in.

Eel

Just ordered a copy of Sonic Adventure DX for the GameCube. I was always curious about this game whenever I saw it used at GameStop, but never got around buying it and now it’s harder to find. So I got it from eBay.

I was considering buying it for the Xbox one for less, but... I kinda want it for the GameCube instead, because it apparently comes with extras. I hope it’s in good condition and it works.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tyranexx

Heh, so much for a lazy Saturday. It turns out I had to go and pick up my tax stuff and threw another stop into the mix. Good news is that it's done! Later I'll be going with my parents and some friends of the family to a restaurant about 45 minutes away that's supposed to be excellent. I haven't been there before, but they have.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

TheAwesomeBowser

Evilworm claims he doesn't hate Nintendo yet he puts Nintendo down every chance he gets. If that's not Sony fanboyism, then I don't know what is. He says KH3 is never coming to Switch, well, let me tell you what's NEVER coming to PS4: Mario Odyssey, Smash Ultimate, Mario + Rabbids, Zelda BOTW, I could go on, but then I'd be here all day.

Edited on by TheAwesomeBowser

Anti-Matter

@TheAwesomeBowser
There is NOTHING wrong by spending $20 for 1 year to get Online Service to play Switch games with Online features such as ARMS, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, Fortnite, etc.
I have spent $20 for 1 year Online Service and NO regret at all.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Ninfan
You are from Ireland, right ?
I thought you can speak English better than me, from Indonesia. 🤔

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

@Ninfan
You are from Ireland, right ?
I thought you can speak English better than me, from Indonesia. 🤔

Did our little Anti just drop a sick burn?? Haha

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic