Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 26,241 to 26,260 of 47,431

ThanosReXXX

@GyroZeppeli I still don't have any idea who he was. Was Spectra his entire name?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Vinny

I rarely read the article/news comments, I'd much rather funpost on the forums (especially in this wonderful Chi-Chat thread).

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Eel

@ThanosReXXX

Username: Spectra.
Avatar: Kefka Palazzo (Final Fantasy 6)
Habitat: Article comments
Crime: Unpopular opinions, apparently.

From what I could gather in the Moderator super computer, people were quite mean to them. And Spectra was quite vocal about their dislike of Breath of the Wild.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Them?

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

I use the royal plural when I don't know if they're male or female.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

ThanosReXXX

@Delibheel Aha... for a minute there, I got visions of Gollum...

Vinny

Delibheel wrote:

I'm a moderator and even I avoid the article comments. It's like...

Slow news day?

The 3DS is dead

You are what's wrong with society

(Insert religious stance here)

This site is a terminal disease

Why not release it on switch instead?

(Add a dash of Tumblr drama here)

No physical version no buy

Seriously, no, the 3DS is dead

(A spoonful of political opinion here)

This was posted yesterday on another site

This (thing) sucks

(six huge pictures in a single comment)

No, nintendo, please, the 3DS is dead. Stop.

Another excellent example of clickbait.

The 3DS i-

the portable known as 3DS is (opposite of alive)

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

NEStalgia

@Delibheel "Moderator avoiding comments" QUICK DROP AS MANY F BOMBS AS POSSIBLE IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!1

Yeah Spectra wasn't really a troll, but one of those people that seemed to enjoy being "ironically different" and voicing to everyone, as often as possible how everything everyone else in the thread likes is actually terrible, and Nintendo is terrible, and Switch is terrible, and all new Nintendo games are terrible, and they just don't make them like they did in 1997 anymore. Not really trolling, just a strong contrarian opinion frequently re-stated to ensure the controversy is fresh. Not a bad member, but one that was always going to catch heat, and really ought to have toned it down.

@ThanosReXXX Aww, that's nice, Delibheel traded with you so you could add Spectra to your Trolledex.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Eel

I have trolledex cards of all you you.

Mine is a holo rare.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

HobbitGamer

Mine has three attacks. It’s Japanese. No big deal.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Vinny

I had no idea the Sonic movie was going to be so deep and philosophical...

Edited on by Vinny

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia I don't have a trolledex, and I don't put people on any ignore list. As I have by now probably mentioned dozens of times before, that would feel like me kneeling to these people, which I don't do.

I just ignore them myself, instead of getting weird comment threads where people are seemingly reacting to someone that's "not there" anymore because I clicked an ignore button. And I truly HATE things not making sense, even more so than trolls or idiots.

I do suspect that some people have put me on their ignore list, though. I consider these people losers and/or incapable of having an adult, logical discussion without their emotions getting the better of them.

Either that, or they're just grossly misinterpreting me, which is a real shame, because in general, I never mean any harm with my comments, and if by any chance I do, which will only happen in 1 out of a 1000 occasions, then I'll be so clear about it, that there will definitely be no misunderstanding of what it is that I meant to say to the person in question...

Oh, well. Can't win 'em all, I suppose. Definitely their loss, though...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

Eel

Revali's voice actor just randomly replied to one of my random tweets

Bloop.

My dead channel.

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia No it doesn't. I got the reference, but let's just say that you hit a nerve. Normally, it wouldn't bother me that much, but I'm not in a particularly good mood, due to the aftermath of the personal misfortunes that I recently told you about.

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Har, har.... not?

NEStalgia

@ThanosReXXX Tasty, tasty titan meat....

Nah, I know what it feels like, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you, even though I know it hurts to laugh.

Now's the time to become emo. "I cry when I'm happy because laughter brings only pain...."

NEStalgia

ThanosReXXX

@NEStalgia Went to the hospital, after two days of barely 3 hours of sleep, to get some X-rays taken after all, and it was indeed broken, as well as a small rupture in the middle bone of my right hand's pinky finger. The dominant hand that I tried to catch my fall with. Hand's in a brace, got a morphine-like painkiller for the ribs.

This weekend, I experienced almost the entire list of side-effects, now all I am is sleepy, grumpy and light-headed. And even with the painkillers, I still feel my ribs.

Oh, well... they say that pain really makes you feel alive. Well, guess I'm not dead yet after all...

Vinny

Been watching Generation Kill (2008). It's a great watch, for sure.

Edited on by Vinny

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic