Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 24,881 to 24,900 of 96,511

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Oh come on! Where is your courage? You wouldn't suffer through a game you dislike to defend a game you love? That is you in your profile pic right? You're an adult, you could do it!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Heavyarms55

@Anti-Matter Think of it this way, that game will be giving you ideas on how to take revenge on @ReaderRagfihs for pushing you into playing it!

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter you can do it. You can do it.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Eel

Ok so to satisfy my Pacman needs without killing the mini arcade I just got the Pacman app on my phone.

Paid a dollar to remove the ads and now it's good. I quite like how it's not just regular pacman, it has several modes.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BenGrimm

@Delibheel

Fair enough, can’t say I’m too surprised. On mobile gaming the last game I downloaded was the Mortal Kombat game. Played it religiously until it started cooking my phone every time I played longer than 5 minutes.

BenGrimm

ThanosReXXX

@CurryPowderKeg79 It's also about copyright and all that kind of stuff. Hacking legacy consoles/games is often more or less allowed by all parties, which is pretty clear from the many frequent articles on here about SNES/Super Famicom ROM translations of Japanese games, to name but one example.

And of course, current systems are still on sale, so explaining to people how to hack a console they just got, or still have to get, is hardly conducive to a healthy market environment for that console and/or handheld.

However, the rules don't say anything about devices/discs like game genies or freeloaders and such. It's just not allowed to talk about altering current gen material, whether that's a console or a game. Using a code generator such as a game genie is not permanently altering a game, if I remember correctly, so if you ask me, those are allowed as topics of discussion.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

GeoChrome

I can say with certainty that Pac-Man won’t overwork your phone, even when playing for long periods of time.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

HobbitGamer

Random pet peeve; drivers making a left turn into the right-most lane.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Tyranexx

My driving pet peeve: people not signaling when they clearly need to.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

GeoChrome

Hypothetical question: If a person was selling mulch and fertilizer for a fundraiser, would you buy it?

HobbitGamer

@GyroZeppeli I wouldn’t, but that’s because I live in a farm town and know tricks. And I only fertilize my muscadine vines. Since they’re acidic, I can use coffee grounds.
Guess that wasn’t helpful

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

GeoChrome

@ReaderRagfihs Yeah the coupons aren’t too exciting, but they do have pretty good deals if you have the right ones. They’re also pretty popular.
Selling the pizza kits would be an awesome idea, but someone would have to drive to Dallas to get them .

This year is actually starting out as one of the best sales years recently. We got hundreds in donations and sales in one day.

Edited on by GeoChrome

HobbitGamer

@GyroZeppeli Well that’s at least awesome! How much longer does the drive go?

It’s ugly and grey out today. Same as Sunday and Saturday were. I’ve got a bulb in the daylight spectrum at my desk just to keep my mood up. And it’s a weird cold outside. Not like a refreshing or super shivery winter cold, but a just barely uncomfortable chill. The kind you can’t shake. Blegh.

#MudStrongs

Eel

Ok I've made two scarfs and three hats.

Might need to take some time to let my fingers recover. And now I'm back to working.

But man there's still a lot of yarn waiting to be used, and winter won't last forever.

Hm.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

We haven’t had snow since last February. And that was the first time in 3 years, so we probably won’t get any.

Make some mittens. Or a balaclava

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

That sounds an awful lot like not making mittens and balaclavas.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

See? Progress 😂

#MudStrongs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic