Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 96,570

sugarpixel

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....>_> hides under the bed

But that's where the monsters are! Don't you know anything?

I'm Yukari, I can deal with them easily.

So you can deal with the monsters under the bed, but not us crazy peoples?
Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Auracle

Gioku wrote:

Here we are...
Untitled

T-too much...

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Joeynator3000

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....>_> hides under the bed

But that's where the monsters are! Don't you know anything?

I'm Yukari, I can deal with them easily.

So you can deal with the monsters under the bed, but not us crazy peoples?
Untitled

Rather deal with monsters than pics of creepy images that look like they came from creepypasta, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

heck the newbs are getting more and more aggressive here in NL. that guy started saying tLoZ:WWHD was bad and "more of the same" and even confronted theblackdragon head on!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

heck the newbs are getting more and more aggressive here in NL. that guy started saying tLoZ:WWHD was bad and "more of the same" and even confronted theblackdragon head on!!!

Nobody can ruin today for me! Especially after we had so much fun with the creepy contest!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I missed the creepy contest, now that is creepy.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku true I was just trying to chat a little more before calling it a day
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Are you sure you want 2 give that power to somebody like me?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Uh.............let's see............I am think.

Mickey

Gioku wrote:

Everyone's reaction shown through a Wii U:
Untitled

Fixed a relatively minor error. Other than that, it's perfect. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

I was thinking of making a contest where you use memegenerator to add a caption or something to Fred Rechid, but when I opened to a new tab, the picture is just to small

Untitled

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku If everyone could somehow upload it through some website, then sur..............wait............no, it can't be!?!?!
Untitled
"Rev up those video games, cause i'm sure ready for some........."
Untitled
"Help, HELP!!!!"
Untitled
"MY LEG!!!!!"
Untitled
"Can't you see you're offline!?!"

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic