Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 15,301 to 15,320 of 96,542

JunkosBoobies

I think it's a bit interesting to bring money into the mix. In certain cases, it can reward content creators for hard work. Youtube, for many, has also become a career. However, it also has it's flaws, I will admit.

Personally, if I were to try to make Youtube a career I try to go after, I want to make sure I have fun with it at the very least. If I get into it and find myself not really enjoying it, I'd probably quit after awhile or at the very least, take a break from it for awhile.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Vinny

Watched way too many DYKG videos this week. Now I can't stop randomly thinking about the facts.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CanisWolfred

You ever wake up one morning, and you're a bear?
Like, you still look like a person, and talk like a person, but everything else about you is essentially like a bear?

....I didn't think so. Lucky for me, I already got a therapy appointment scheduled this week...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

I returned to dream Japan again last night.

Yet again, my family refused to do anything cultural or interesting and instead we went to the house we apparently own in dream Japan. Which is identical to the normal one, just with a few different decorations.

It looked a bit abandoned, after all its been a while since the last time we were there. And inside there were two blue skinned zombies.

The zombies were mostly nice and courteous, just a bit snobby and self righteous, and they keep trying to convert us with food.

It didn't work.

Of course, the dream ended before I could explore dream Japan.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

Meowpheel wrote:

To make us like them. Snobby Blue Zombies.

AKA Americans.

...keeps crackpot theories to himself, lest the FBI are watching...

This is pretty much my theme song. Actually, Helloween's got a lot of songs I can relate to.

This song is what I want my "theme song" to be, though:

"Future World" - Helloween

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

To make us like them. Snobby Blue Zombies.

AKA Americans.

...keeps crackpot theories to himself, lest the FBI are watching...

Ah, who am I kidding? I wrote that because I recall you mentioning that you've visited America at least a few times with your folks. Though, I'm guessing Japan would be a more interesting place for you to visit, in your opinion, judging from your dream? That might explain why the oni (if you're referencing Japanese lore) would be blue, and trying, but failing to turn you on their side...even if it just comes from some bad experiences eating out...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

That would be interesting if they were meant to be oni. It would be only Japanese thing in my Japanese dream.

I don't read too much into my dreams, they're hardly something I can control, but sometimes sharing them is fun.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SheldonRandoms

At least you guys can have dreams, I have a dog that loves to no STFU at night time, thus, REKTin' my dreams. If I do somehow dream about something, it'll be about Nia from Pokken Tournament no STFU because I played Pokken for a couple of hours (maybe longer) and forgot to mute her, whoops, I did it again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

crimsontadpoles

I had a very weird dream last night. It mostly involved being pursued by The Agents from The Matrix, and they seemed somehow more relentless and aggressive than in the movies.

Once we escaped onto the highway, it turned out that the Agents had a Ho-Oh. So now we were driving along at high speeds trying to avoid a super tough legendary bird pokemon trying to peck the car.

That was a scary dream. I think I'll change my avatar back to Moltres for a short while since Moltres is too loveable to try and kill me in my dreams.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Joeynator3000

I was being beaten up by some people...........then I turned into Seregios.....that was fun. owo
EDIT: Also, there's a Tom and Jerry marathon on TV people!! turns it on, it's the new show, turns TV off...Never mind.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tyranexx

crimsontadpoles wrote:

I had a very weird dream last night. It mostly involved being pursued by The Agents from The Matrix, and they seemed somehow more relentless and aggressive than in the movies.

Once we escaped onto the highway, it turned out that the Agents had a Ho-Oh. So now we were driving along at high speeds trying to avoid a super tough legendary bird pokemon trying to peck the car.

That was a scary dream. I think I'll change my avatar back to Moltres for a short while since Moltres is too loveable to try and kill me in my dreams.

That actually seems like a pretty epic dream.

I've been too tired to dream, or at least too tired to remember any dreams lol.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

The magic and the mystery...
Of potato knishes.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Luna_110

That's an awesome dream! The only dream I've had lately is that I'm running and then I fall.
It also makes me wake up feeling terrible...

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

CanisWolfred

Luna_110 wrote:

That's an awesome dream! The only dream I've had lately is that I'm running and then I fall.
It also makes me wake up feeling terrible...

Stress dream. Do you relax before bed?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Luna_110

@CanisWolfred
Thanks! I didn't know it was a stress dream. I don't really relax before bed lately.... I'll have to start looking up something to relax.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Tyranexx

I've really been stressed/busy/tired lately, to the point where I'm not really doing anything at home besides eating and sleeping. I haven't even downloaded the Sun/Moon demo yet! It'll at least be a couple of days before I'll have time to sit down, download it, and play.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Blue_Blur

@Tyranexx: Sorry to hear you're so stressed right now... I know how times like that can be overwhelming! Hopefully things improve soon...

@TomJ: I have not, but I've seen gameplay of it. It does look very fun!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic