Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,681 to 14,700 of 96,538

Joeynator3000

>.>
...Anyway decided to buy A Bug's Life on BluRay, haven't seen it in ages. Wanna own it again, we used to have it, but it was on VHS. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Vinny

There's a similar movie by DreamWorks that came out the same year called Antz, but I've never watched it. It seems to be kinda obscure.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Joeynator3000

Toy Story was my first Pixar movie, and yeah I remember Antz, think I also had that on VHS. lol

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Tyranexx

Vinny wrote:

There's a similar movie by DreamWorks that came out the same year called Antz, but I've never watched it. It seems to be kinda obscure.

It was also fairly decent, I remember enjoying it as a kid. I never owned the tape, it belonged to a babysitter I used to go to. XD I think I prefer A Bug's Life though.

My first Pixar movie was also Toy Story, and it's still one of my favorite animated films. "I am MRS. NESBITT!"

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Joeynator3000

....Be careful people, Lzeon is going mad with admin power. >.>

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Eel

So apparently the reason I haven't been able to access my Origin account was because some russian guy had stolen it.

Thanfully EA's costumer service was super nice and helpful and the issue was resolved really quickly. I should've contacted them months ago.

Poor russian guy, it must've been disappointing to see I had no payment information or exclusive content on my account... All my games are the free "on the house" ones Origin offers every two months or so.

But hey, at least he got me Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. It's the game that was "on the house" during that period of time. Thanks, I guess.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blue_Blur

Vee_Flames wrote:

@EdJericho Wait, when was @Blue_Blur's birthday?

My birthday was on Wednesday.

@Pikmin22: Yeah, I haven't used Miitomo in forever... but thanks for saying Happy Birthday anyway!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! @EdJericho @Vee_Flames and Pikmin22

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

veeflames

@Blue_Blur Well, I didn't actually um.. well... erm.
Happy VERY late birthday!

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: Happy VERY late birthday! ^_^

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

Blue_Blur

@Tyranexx: Thank you! I like your new username, by the way!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Tyranexx

@Blue_Blur: Thanks!

Eel

Both games feature changes when played first and second.

So to fully experience them you had to play both twice anyway.

(Or thrice if you want to play all the possible variations of the Animal Companion's areas!)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Matty2310

The announcement of the NES mini a few months back makes me glad that I passed up on the opportunity to buy an actual NES for $150 AUD in late June. While it would've been cool to own the real thing, buying each individual game would've been very costly, at about probably $70 AUD per cartridge. So 30 NES games, the majority of which I was planning to get if I got the actual console, all being on one $100 AUD replica is great.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

RR529

I had an odd dream last night.

I think I was in Japan, and though I don't remember much about it, both One Punch Man & Sorcerer Hunters got worked into it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Eel

Whenever I dream I'm in Japan, I rarely ever make it out of the airport...

And when I do, my family never wants to visit the interesting places, it's always all boring residential areas and tall buildings.

One of these dreams, I'll go all by myself. That'll teach them.

Bloop.

CanisWolfred

I had a complex, 6-phase dream the other night of which I'll attempt to sum up here:

1)

• Magical girls were involved.
  • 4 evil girls were attacking the high school in order to draw out said magical girls.
  • I personally took it upon myself to act as a liason between the two groups, as both of us had apparently been good friends. Or something.
  • That immediately went south.
  • Oni chick turned herself into a giant, which, surprisingly enough, did not involve an upskirt shot. Way to keep it clean, brain.

2)

• I somehow became the man-servant/whipping boy of an evil demon lord, and had to accompany him on an underworld train.
  • Befriended some demon children/imps, which eventually caused me to be late to board the train, but a kind, yet comicly rotund fairy showed how to open the overly-convoluted door system, using her own basketball-like girth to assist in lowering the levers when necessary.
  • Opening the door delayed the train's departure, and I was immediately put back on swabbing duty.

3)

• Then some...metrosexual anime men started having some random discussions in a new location, eventually meeting the magical girls. I think it's pretty clear now that I wanted to watch Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure! but was too tired to get out of bed.

4)

• Then one of the witches from earlier (the overtly sexy one) starts wandering the forest the magical boys were in (and I somehow accessed while exploring the cargohold of the train. I guess someone left their portal open), probably searching for the magical girls' secret hideout (because there is always a secret hideout), all while looking like a Gameboy Color game for some reason. I think it's just her thing, the same thing happened when I entered the witch's hideout (which was just the high school science lab. Not really much of a hideout when you think about it).
  • Witch was accosted by several demons, none of which were a threat. Closest ended up being an incubus who had disguised himself as a panther.
  • Incubus attacked the witch's dreams. Tentacles were involved. The witch revealed that she was, in fact, a shapeshifter, and proceeded to roast him like a bad stir fry.

5)

• My dream then switched gears, and I was on a forum having a serious discussion about real estate...huh....

6)

• Switching back, I then got some backstory on the shapeshifting witch, who was raised in an orphanage/boarding school/all-around home for fairies, run by some sort of magical person (either a goddess, or at least a magical woman/witch of some sort). She had been kept secluded by the headmistresses' side so that she may never know the world beyond the faerie realm, and therefore would never know of other forms to take, hiding her own demonic heritage until the time was right.
  • Like hell was that gonna work. She eventually makes a secret friend among the fairy children, who shows her a book of animals, accidentally triggering her imagination, and therefore her powers.
  • And the rest is history, I guess, 'cuz I finally woke up after that...just in time for lunch...I swear, I was awake for 7 hours yesterday. I was exhausted, for reasons I could not possibly fathom...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

^That seems like one heck of a dream! I wish I could/would have a dream that involved & remember it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic