Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 14,601 to 14,620 of 96,545

TheBlackKnight

Who thinks Sonic 2017 will fail?

Black Knight, next Nintendo franchise

-Green-

I missed a lot last night, with all this Sonic stuff. I've never played a Sonic game so I don't really have any attachment to the franchise. I don't know why, but looking at Sonic sort of annoys me, even though I loved his show as a kid. Maybe it's his face...

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Tyranexx

TomJ wrote:

@Trinexx YES! RESEARCH! internet high five

Returns high-five

The only Sonic game that I've played and beaten was my brother's copy of Sonic Advance 3. It was okay, but I didn't have much of a desire to go back and play it after clearing the game.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vinny

I played Generations 3DS a few years ago. It was very short and the level design was meh. I think the Rush games and Colors DS are much better.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Chibita64

To be honest media tends to portray other popular media negatively in an attempt to jump on the "It has negative affects on people, so let's make stories talking about how much it's bad and make money off of it!" bandwagon.

Also, I've been thinking of buying a red Wii because of the color, but some games won't be able to transfer from my current Wii.

Currently playing: J-Stars Victory VS. (PS4), Ms. Pac-Man (PS4), Mole Mania (GB/3DS), Kirby's Dream Land 3 (SNES/Wii)
Currently watching: Hack My Life, Impractical Jokers
YUGAMI NEE NA!

Vinny

The season 5 of Samurai Jack has been pushed back to early 2017. More time for me to watch the previous seasons I guess. I'm currently watching season 2.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

-Green-

Stopped watching Walking Dead after Rick started going coocoo in that new town. Has it gotten any better since then?

-Green-

@Pikmin22 Hmm, sounds interesting... I'll probably give it a look again.

-Green-

@Pikmin22 Sounds really cool. Hopefull I can get back into the show, since I have some free time for the time being.

So I finally decided to catch up with Steven Universe, and the show is still is as cool as I remembered it. By cartoon standards, it's definitely one of the better shows out there. My main complaint is how rushed things can be at times, but I don't really blame the show for that. Considering how short the episodes must be and how terrible the scheduling for the show seems to be. I'm surprised they've managed to handle it as well as they have under these conditions.

rayword45

I haven't actively used this website since I was like 15 or 16, and now I'm almost 19 and hungover.

Hosting parties is way too much damn effort.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

LzWinky

Way to fill the chat with happiness and joy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Matty2310

Pokemon GO! Situation Update 3: OK, so yesterday I FINALLY managed to get the internet working on my phone outside the house, and, as the park that I live right across the road from is a really big MAJOR hotspot for Pokemon(particularly for Bulbasaur, it seems), I caught 24 different types of Pokemon all in one night at my park, my starter being Charmander, on my friends advice. Seriously, the park's as busy or even more busy at night than it is during the day because it's a hotspot, it's insane.I'm finally right into this within a month of it's release. So you see, stories in the real world can have happy endings. NintendoLife, never forget the story of how I went from zero to having it all.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Kirby95, I just changed my username.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7224-8981

gcunit

@Matty2310 I'll be sure to ask my local tattoo artist for an executive summary on the inside of my eyelids so that i can re-read it every night

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CanisWolfred

UUUUUURGH! My credit card info was stolen! At least I was able to get the account blocked and request a new card before those transactions went through, it was over $150 to some wholesalers in Pennsylvannia...I haven't left NY in years...

That said, I'm pretty sure this was due to the Wendy's card systems in the Area that had been hacked. I was notified of that last month and had been keeping an eye on it since. This is the first time I noticed anything obviously out of place.

...I haven't had a credit card for more than a year yet, and already this happens...geez...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

Just performed my civic duty! August primary election, FTW!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic