Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 8,381 to 8,400 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, stop acting like a ghost, or else i'll suck you up in a ghost vacuum cleaner................but I need a ghost pokemon, so maybe one night, i'll join you on your ghost catching."

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "Sorry, I have some stuff to attend to. I'll catch up with you tomorrow." Melodie leaves.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I wonder what Melodie is doing?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Facepalm

He's wondering why Melodie suddenly left.

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Facepalm

And i'm wondering why you people won't listen to my comments.

That's because nobody notices the glass dome, everyone's near the gym right now.

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Facepalm

And i'm wondering why you people won't listen to my comments.

That's because nobody notices the glass dome, everyone's near the gym right now.

Well,Now that that's over with,We wait for @randomusername.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Come on, come on, something happen today, I would like to go to the game corner, but I might lose all of my pokedollars.

randomlypikachu

erika: something happens! vileplume: fires off its solar beam!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Glass dome, since when was there a glass dome in this city, I never noticed it.................but I might as well check it out" Anthony then follows the old man.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But if you lose, that doesn't mean you're a lousy trainer, what's going on here, something doesn't seem right?"

MrsPickles

mike wakes up wow, I slept in... when did I fall asleep? mike continues watching the battle between Erika and Lucy closely

MrsPickles

randomlypikachu

erika: sends out a bellsprout! vine whip! uses vinewhipe on butterfree

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

A Police Officer is guarding the Door
Police Officer "You will have to face trainers from around the world in here...Some are strong,Some are weak,and you can only use 3 Pokemon in this Tournament...And using Items are prohibited in this tournament."
Old Man "I will use Pidgeot,Starmie,and Haxorus!"
Police Officer "Go ahead."

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.