Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 7,181 to 7,200 of 14,718

Betelgroose

Dylan - me too, with my new alakazam I'll be unstoppable!!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

Betelgroose

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Fourth Wall break Could the next Story Arc be a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP? :3

The actually sounds pretty cool, I wanna do that

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

DeviousSnorlax wrote:

Fourth Wall break Could the next Story Arc be a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP? :3

Next time Gadget, next time..................

Anthony"Don't forget that you still need to train Alakazam, even though it's in it's final form"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Dylan - yeah, I know but I'm going to be concentrating more on training my Duskull and Gastly

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"So, are we gonna do something or what?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Huh........Hey Lucy, I noticed that your..........now evolved Eevee, is staring at my Ducklett"

Betelgroose

Dylan - all the wild pokemon are to weak to train with here. So I really hope Ace gets back soon

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well we can't until he comes back, but until now, just battle a bunch of weak Pokemon, and maybe your Pokemon will level up"

Betelgroose

Dylan - or we could go to the museum

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, unless anyone else wants to do something else"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "The museum sounds good."

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Betelgroose

Dylan - then c'mon everyone LETS GO STARE AT ROCKS!!!
Goes to the museum

SheldonRandoms

And so, everyone then went to the museum, Anthony"Well, here we are, just look at all the fossils"

randomlypikachu

ace: wakes up and follows everyone to the museum sorry about the absence, had some things to take care of.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, yeah, so now that you have showed up, after we look around, we should be on our way to getting more badges"

randomlypikachu

ace: of course looks around the museum a little

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Let's see, oh, there's a Aerodactyl Fossil over there, and there's a Kabutops Fossil over there, let's see, I hope this works...........yes, data was added to the Pokedex"

TsunamiSensei

Melodie "When are we leaving for Cerulean?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.