Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 6,981 to 7,000 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Ducklett, are you still alright?", Ducklett"Quack! (Yeah!)", Anthony"The Pokedex said that you were sorta weak to rock tomb, but water gun is doing more damage, alright Ducklett, finish off Onix with one last water gun!" Ducklett then takes in a breath and fires a bigger water gun at Onix, Anthony"That should do it!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: hmph heals up his pokemon you win the boulder badge hands the badge to anthony who is quickly shoved away by ace - ace: brock! im gona take you down and i guarentee you wont be able to get even a hit on me. brock: hmph youve been talking a lot of big words...time to see how those work out for you.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes, let's see what the heck is so special about Ace and his Pokemon, if you're so special, win without useing another Pokemon, which might be tough since Brock keeps using explosion"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: hehehe he wont be able to though throws out golem golem you know what to do golem: begins using explosion - ace: deino defend yourself with substitute! creates a substitute to take the damage in his place causing it to be broken while golem faints - brock: ...what...just ...happend. ace: i knew you were gona pull that cheap move again so early this morning i went out to get a TM for substitute specificaly because its the easiest way to deal with someone like you right now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Brock just lost this battle.................oh yeah, TM's, I should get some for my Pokemon, if only I had some more cash"

randomlypikachu

brock: hey its not over yet! ace: actualy hes pretty much right brock: .... rhydon! sends out rhydon earthquake, use it now! deino: uses dragonbreath before it uses earthquake paralyzing it, then uses dragonbreath to finish it off - ace: your rocks are too darn slow! brock: we'll see whos slow in a minute! throws out onix use rock polish! onix uses rock polish while deino uses dragon breath paralyzing the onix - ace: what a waste of time, you were already fast enough with that thing to attack, you just wasted your one good moment, deino, rage it. deino: Uses dragon rage twice due to onix's paralysis taking out the rest of its hp

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"And another beats Brock.............wait a minute, me and Ace both beat you Brock, don't we get a special TM and some prize money, I remember reading that somewhere on being a Pokemon trainer, it was one of the few books I read in my life"

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

brock: ...hmph gives ace the badge and gives them both tms for rock tomb and about 4000 pokedollars and gives them an extra 2 tms and 8000 pokedollars to splite among the other winners - ace: come on drags out anothony

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey, stop dragging me like that.................well, what is it?"

randomlypikachu

ace: wanted to get to the pokemon center continues dragging him untill we get there dont freak out but we've been being watched everytime we've gone to that gym.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What are you talking about, who's watching us, if this is because of that backpack, then that was my Pikachu"

randomlypikachu

ace: no ..ugh i dont want to let you in on too much, but have you ever heard of the evil orginizations? more specificaly, team rocket. oh and also ... 7000!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yeah, I heard that they steal Pokemon, why, are they after us?"

randomlypikachu

ace: thats the thing, i think its been brock that theyve been keeping their focus on. well melodie too. dont tell her this yet but i caught one of those rocket grunts taking that headband of hers...got know idea why a rocket grunt would want a headband though. now come on we're going back to the gym leaves and sneaks out by the window of the gym.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well, now what?"

randomlypikachu

ace: ... keeps looking through the window untill he sees something suspicious, thats when a rocket grunt walks in from the back and begins yelling at brock about something and pointing at his onix .... i got two ideas, which one we go with depends on whether or not dylan battles tomarow. now im going to sleep. walks off with his deino back to the pokemon center to sleep

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Fine, i'm going to sleep as well..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz." Anthony and his Pokemon then go to sleep.

randomlypikachu

leaves note: out of town, may not be able to arrive tonight.

TsunamiSensei

Melodie wakes up and makes sure she still has her bandana. Melodie "The gym might be closed today, so what should we do?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"I don't know, didn't you get your badge already?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.