Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,681 to 5,700 of 14,718

Betelgroose

A smoke cloud appears when the smoke disappears 2 snow warriors are dead and Paco is standing inbetween the bodies.
Paco - Ive been wondering where you guys went.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You snow warriors better give up, or else we will be forced to destroy you all!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Betelgroose

Phoenix - Or I could just turn into the flaming dragon and kill them all now

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Eh, just do that I suppose"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

meanwhile at vipers tower - viper: is watching this scene from the top of the tower excellent... soon my time to strike will arrive - in the room is a small tank with maximillions floating head inside it - maximillion: .. your not gona get away with this you know... your gona regret what your planning viper: well maximillion, your the last person i expected to be against me. after all i may have ripped your head off but pretty soon you'll have a new greater body than your old one. id assumed this would make you thankful that i kindly let you stay alive like this. maximillion: ... you riped me apart and your planning on useing me in a freak experiment... why would i be thankful for that? viper: hmph, i dont think you understand what a great opurtunity this truly is for you. lotus: father, im gona make my way to them now disapears viper: good luck lotus, dont let me down now.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses true inferno turns into a flaming dragon and kills the remaining snow warriors. Phoenix turns back to normal

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"A robot, don't make me laugh" Sheldon then takes out his sword and cuts the robot in half.

randomlypikachu

Lotus: jumps out from the ground and looks at arceus and mewtwo ..... cuts off one of mewtwos arms quickly and places it in her magical bag. she then slices arceus and he becomes an egg

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"What are you doing Lotus?"

randomlypikachu

lotus: work, what are you doing?

randomlypikachu

fourth wall break: time for dinner bbl

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We just stopped those Snow Warriors and some random giant robot, I don't know, but why did you just do that!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

back!
lotus: because of the plan disapears - lance: ... thats not good...

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Plan, what was that all about, I knew it, Viper is up to something"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - its Viper off course hes up to something

randomlypikachu

lance: ... well ... not much we can do about this for now.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"What do you mean, maybe we should go back and visit Viper, just what could he be up to?"

???????"If only you knew, but it's either gonna be me or him that leads you to your death"

Betelgroose

Phoenix - no, that might be what he wants us to do

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.