Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 5,101 to 5,120 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

@everyone Don't you just love the science of time travel?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon releases his Pokemon, Riolu goes over to Purrloin. Sheldon"Good job Ducklett and Salamence, you both did good today" Salamence"Oh course, well that Guy took down some of them, but I did most of the work" * Zebstrika*" Good job to you all, I hope those Lavender can be stopped" Sheldon"I hope so too................. actually, after this, I just want to stop" Milotic"What do you mean by this" Sheldon"What I mean is, I just want to stop fighting, that's all I seem to be doing, I just want to live in peace, but I won't achieve that until I defeat the Lavender, after this is all over, I just wan't to go back to Driftveil City, that's where I used to live, and that's where I met Ducklett, well on the Driftveil bridge to be exact" Salamence"Why would you wan't to go back there" Sheldon"I don't know, but that's where I used to live, but that was 50 years ago, maybe i'll get a job and buy a house, or perhaps maybe i'll........ never mind, well we should all get some rest" Sheldon and his Pokemon then go to sleep. meanwhile, Riolu is talking to Purrloin, Riolu"So, we left that dragon of citys?" Purrloin"You mean city of dragons" Riolu"Yeah, so did Sheldon take the treasure?" Purrloin"Nope, he gave it back, oh well, more for us then" Riolu"Why would he do that?" Purrloin"I don't know, I think he saw it and saw no use for it, well that's all I could come with" Riolu"Well, I heard that he wanted to go back to his home town, well I wonder what he means by that" Purrloin"He means that he wants to stop fighting and wants to live in peace, when he does that, this it'll look like he's gonna leave this small group and that means that we will be separated" Riolu then grabs Purrloins hands Riolu"What, no, I don't want that to happen" Purrloin"I'm sorry, but that's what it looks like" Riolu"No, I don't want to leave you, you're my best friend, I never want to leave you ever" Riolu then hugs Purrloin and starts to cry, Purrloin then blushes Riolu"When i'm inside my pokeball, I think about you, thinking about when i'll see you again" Purrloin"Stop crying, you will never evolve if you're sad like that" Purrloin then starts to pet Riolu's head Purrloin"Cheer up, Guy has no place to live, maybe Guy and me can live near you and Sheldon" Riolu"Yes, that sounds like a great idea...........but wait, what was that other thing Sheldon was talking about?"Purrloin"I don't know, man, we were listening to what he was saying, well they do talk very loudly" Riolu"Wait, you said he would like to be a pokemon" Purrloin"No, I asked if he would, you said he would do it" Riolu"Do you think..........." Purrloin"At this rate, I think yes.............but we will wait and see, well, let's get some sleep" Riolu and Purrloin then go to sleep.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon, Guy and their Pokemon wake up, Sheldon then checks out Pidove's leg Sheldon"Hey, I think your leg has fully healed" Sheldon then removes the cast from Pidove's leg, Pidove"Hey, my foot is working again, and there's no pain when I step on the ground, thank you Sheldon" Sheldon"You're welcome, but now how will you get home?" Pidove"I don't know, but you know what, I think I must do this by myself" Sheldon"What do you mean?" Sheldon"I don't want to be a baby anymore, I've grown up spending time with you, even if I can't find my friends, i'll make new friends, thank you Sheldon for everything" Pidove then gives Sheldon a hug, Sheldon"Wait.........Pidove" Pidove"What is it?" Sheldon"I know that you will find your friends, I believe they are out there somewhere" Sheldon then picks up Pidove and holds out his arm and puts Pidove on his arm, *Sheldon"Now, are you sure you want to do this?" Pidove"Yes, i'm sure about this Sheldon, now here I go" Pidove then starts to fly away, Sheldon is then waving, Sheldon"You take care of yourself and try not to break your leg again" Pidove"I won't break it again, I promise, also i'm gonna share story's about you while i'm off, Sheldon, I will never forget, I hope to meet you again one day, goodbye!" Pidove then flies off, Sheldon"Yes...........we will" Sheldon then continues to talk to his other Pokemon, while Guy is making more arrows and Riolu is talking to Purrloin.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina walks up to Sheldon. Lucina "I see Pidove's leg healed. I'm kind of sad to see the little guy go. Well, that's life. So, what are we going to do about the lavender?""

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we have to battle them, but they don't seem to be close, but we must still keep our eyes out, because they can attack at any moment, also, when we finish them off, then i'm gonna part ways with everyone, just like Pidove did just now"

Betelgroose

Phoenix uses ninja sense to track where the lavender have gone. Phoenix runs off.

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "Is anyone here?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Yes, i'm here, what is it?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I heard something. I think we're being watched."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy then fired an arrow at the Giovanni-Cam, breaking it in the process.

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "I knew that was there hours ago. It's something else..." Daniel reflects the laser, destroying the Giovanni cam.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Well what is it already, maybe you're having a headache or something?"

TsunamiSensei

Daniel "No. I know something's here, I just don't know what it is..." At that moment, a knife flies by Daniel's head. Three ninjas drop down. Ninja "Daniel and Lucina, we must kill you for betraying the Winds of Fate. Now accept your fate and we'll make this painless." The ninjas draw their weapons.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then draws his sword Sheldon"What, who are you ninjas, why are you here?"

Betelgroose

Paco - stop, she means no harm!

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

Ninja "We were sent by Lady Anna, the new leader of the Winds of Fate." He points at Lucina and Daniel. "These two lovebirds abandoned our cause, betraying the order. Because of this, they must die. And by helping them, you must too." The ninja slices at Sheldon

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.