Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,881 to 4,900 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

..........good, it's working........yes, show me more of your madness, let it all out, don't hold back!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

SheldonRandoms wrote:

..........good, it's working........yes, show me more of your madness, let it all out, don't hold back!!!!

Aww ain't you just so cute, another wanna-be LJM, but there is only one, for one is all the world can handle, and you haven't played our game have you?
tsk tsk that actually disappoints me for it is the best game ever!
you'll learn your place for I am paitent and will break you and put you there!
goodluck making me mad little minion for I don't believe is said emotion it's against my nature, you have no idea just who you're dealing with! and if you want to get excited over an emoticons then you're quite pathetic,
but making me a stick was quite cruel and uncalled ;__;

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Aww ain't you just so cute, another wanna-be LJM, but there is only one, for one is all the world can handle, and you haven't played our game have you?
tsk tsk that actually disappoints me for it is the best game ever!
you'll learn your place for I am paitent and will break you and put you there!
goodluck making me mad little minion for I don't believe is said emotion it's against my nature, you have no idea just who you're dealing with! and if you want to get excited over an emoticons then you're quite pathetic,
but making me a stick was quite cruel and uncalled ;__;

That's good, unleash more of this madness.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

BadKitty

Theres a a diffrence between Mad and Sad at something little minion, I am a very sensitive kitten in those means why don't you be mature for once you seem old enough to accept and understand things~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

Theres a a diffrence between Mad and Sad at something little minion, I am a very sensitive kitten in those means why don't you be mature for once you seem old enough to accept and understand things~

I'm old, yes, but I also like Fred Rechid, because he's our new master, now bow down to him.
Untitled

randomlypikachu

wow came back after a while but didnt think anyone would still be on XD

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

@randomusername Watch out, i'm using my madness on @Emeralds (And it's working)

Also, did you read the comment to stop all of this?

BadKitty

Untitled
Oh yes it is soooo working fishy, I don't bow to my dinner n_n
as said you don't know how to treat a lady,
now this lady has a date with a hot steamy shower awaiting
do not disturb me!~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

randomlypikachu

yep, so i take it we'll be getting back to the usual story line tomarow?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

@Emeralds A little personal, don't you think
Untitled

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

yep, so i take it we'll be getting back to the usual story line tomarow?

Untitled

randomlypikachu

mtay well getting late so guess i'll be off, night.

BadKitty

comes out in her towel water dripping down her body
I forgot my nighty and my ducky D:
Untitled
runs back into the bathroom with her stuffs~
no one slip on the water trail

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

Ernie has a better rubber duck than you.

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "So... are we gonna continue the plot now?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

guardian: yep, sends everyone back in the city of dragons

Betelgroose

masked stranger - can I come?

"From tiny acorns, mighty oak trees grow, and those oak trees have guns and are flipping awesome" -Bunny Lord
Uhhhh... I like potatoes...

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2393-2290 | Nintendo Network ID: Groose_Lord

TsunamiSensei

@Groose_lord If you read the previous 246 pages, yes

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

guardian: sure, just make sure you dont spill any blood on my floors pulls him into the city as well, as xeron, cassey, and glaciar are also being brought in. draco is presumed to be put back in the first ring of the city which is stil protected by the other members powers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.