Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,681 to 4,700 of 14,718

BadKitty

pounds xeron to the ground bow before your Lord,
pushes all the pokmon to they're knees you have awoken him, beg for your forgivness! or suffer an never ending punishment!

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

randomusername wrote:

fourth wall break ok so since today our usual roleplaying is getting randomly screw balled i figure i'll try and show some bits of pieces of the my remaining characters pasts since usualy i never have time or a good enough reason to do it. with that said lets look into xeron and how hes become the tiwsted sick menance of a ghoust that he is now.

That's a good idea, while you're doing that, we will just continue this "dream"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Emeralds wrote:

pounds xeron to the ground bow before your Lord,
pushes all the pokmon to they're knees you have awoken him, beg for your forgivness! or suffer an never ending punishment!

Sheldon cut of his feet, so we have nothing to bow down to, so you lose!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad: You all were almost entertaining but are fools to challenge me!
You cannot fight destiny,this thread will be mine and If you wish to live, make your vow of servitude to me, or die beneath my boot!
The choice is yours to make freely!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I am no pokemon! I am the mighty Sensei PikPik!"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This could use some help from our father/God LordJumpMad. He has taught me that violence is not the answer only obedience. Give in to peace and his madness. Then we can all share one common goal and all be friends.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "I shall not be bested by some "lord". I am Sensei PikPik and this thread is mine!!!" ( I think I'll make sensei pikpik my new username. )

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"LordJumpMad, I challenge you, you will be defeated by me, I will end your madness, now let's fight!"

randomlypikachu

xeron: phases through the punch and grabs emerald by the head oh my, arent you a fiesty girl, hahahahhahaa makes a little puppet of her apear you know i never get someone in a perfect position like i have you in now chains shoot from the ground and rap around emeralds body no then starts making little toy objects kill the puppet over and over again in various ways such as death by impaling, death by extreme falls, death by burning, death by crushing etc. now see that puppet there girly? thats you, im gona be nice to you since you arent standing in the way of our plans, by letting you pick your death, go on just tell me which death caught your eyes when seeing the puppet go through it and i'll kill you the same way it died. hahahahaha i havent had a chance to play this game since i was still human, before my day job of course... ah memories, begins to dwell on the days of his day job as a human ... i was an exorcist at the time.. hahahahaa its funny how ironic it is now that i think about it

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

BadKitty

randomusername wrote:

xeron: phases through the punch and grabs emerald by the head oh my, arent you a fiesty girl, hahahahhahaa makes a little puppet of her apear you know i never get someone in a perfect position like i have you in now chains shoot from the ground and rap around emeralds body no then starts making little toy objects kill the puppet over and over again in various ways such as death by impaling, death by extreme falls, death by burning, death by crushing etc. now see that puppet there girly? thats you, im gona be nice to you since you arent standing in the way of our plans, by letting you pick your death, go on just tell me which death caught your eyes when seeing the puppet go through it and i'll kill you the same way it died. hahahahaha i havent had a chance to play this game since i was still human, before my day job of course... ah memories, begins to dwell on the days of his day job as a human ... i was an exorcist at the time.. hahahahaa its funny how ironic it is now that i think about it

I'm flattered you' want me, but you can't handle this little kitty you peasant if you wish to please me simply go make me a sandwich and bow before your Lord, you can have your little dreams but I'll awaken you into reality!

whips xeron and pushes him to his knees
This thread is no longer pokemon take over the world, it is LordJumpMad takes over the world!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

TsunamiSensei

@Emeralds We dropped the whole "take over the world" thing about 200 pages ago.

-Skeletor

BadKitty

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

@Emeralds We dropped the whole "take over the world" thing about 200 pages ago.

I'm glad you've come to accept this, this now LordJumpMad takes over the world, kicks Sensei PikPik to his knees await for your masters orders.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then uppercuts (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be), Sheldon"What do you find in this man, is it power, or did he fool you?"

randomlypikachu

xeron phases through all the whips then another chain shoots out and wraps her mouth shut shut up for a minute girl im speaking hahahahaha anyway, when i was an exorcist at the time i was the greatest of my craft...it was very entertaining for me, to watch those creatures those ghoust pokemon ... fall and die at my hands...hahahahahaha sorry the irony now is still just funny, anyway, it was a long while ago when i was asked to exorcise something of great power, i think it was called the majoras mask... it was guarded heavily by a banette... i thought my life was entertaining before but that days where my real fun started to begin hahahahahaha!

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad: Know before you challenge me that mercy is a foreign concept to a man of such madness.
Before long, a new age will dawn upon this thread and I shall rule over all! Fear in the face of such power is only natural, no need to hide it., let it embrace you, accept my Madness and bring it near, hold it tight and surrender your soul, as your mind goes under my conTroll!

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Sensei PikPik "We dropped it because I took over this world!!!" Sensei PikPik shoves pikpik carrots down Skitty's throat untill she chokes.

-Skeletor

JeanLuc_Vaycard

LordJumpMad wrote:

LordJumpMad: Know before you challenge me that mercy is a foreign concept to a man of such madness.
Before long, a new age will dawn upon this thread and I shall rule over all! Fear in the face of such power is only natural, no need to hide it., let it embrace you, accept my Madness and bring it near, hold it tight and surrender your soul, as your mind goes under my conTroll!

"Bidoof bows to his Lord and savior" PLEASE cleanse me! Make me pure! Also please can we not with the graphic violence? This is a family friendly site and its freaking me out

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"You're all talk LordJumpMad, you know that, you're madness will fall by my madness, you can defeat me, I know that, so this is your last chance, give up, or else, you will fall from where you stand" Sheldon then gets into a battle stance and ready's his sword, Guy"You, showing fear, more like you show humor, now then, give up now, or else, I will shoot you with my arrows!" Guy then aims at LordJumpMad.

BadKitty

AmazingPopo_Man wrote:

Sensei PikPik "We dropped it because I took over this world!!!" Sensei PikPik shoves pikpik carrots down Skitty's throat untill she chokes.

Why thank you this pleases me I was hungry, but have you know I'm am a master in deepthroating,

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Sheldon then uppercuts (who ever @Emeralds is supposed to be), Sheldon"What do you find in this man, is it power, or did he fool you?"

what I find in him is what you will soon come to accept, your Lord your Master!

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

randomlypikachu

xeron: hm a hand apears and covers up ljm's mouth daddys trying to have a moment here, hush. you can have your controllololol moment later anyway - i was walking up towards the majoras mask and prepared to exorcise the mask when i was attacked by that banette, at this moment and a beam shot at my and banette and at that moment something changed.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.