Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 4,061 to 4,080 of 14,718

TsunamiSensei

Lucina returns, covered in cuts and scratches. A basic steel sword hangs at her side and she carries a quiver on her back. Lucina "I'm back."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

JunkosBoobies

Desmond wakes up
Desmond (Whispering) "I guess I'll go with Sheldon,because Billy wants to get ready to Party,Scott is off of work for the weekend and wants to Relax,and Red and Leaf are getting ready for their wedding tommorow."
Desmond "Magneton,whip up a Sandstorm!"
Magneton whips up a Sandstorm
Magneton "Lets Disappear before anyone sees us!"
Desmond and Magneton Disappear

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"........huh, Lucina, what happened to you?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I did some training..."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's good, well we are gonna go to the Pokemon radio tower later, to battle Lotus and and do some digging in Lavender town"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Okay, how long untill we leave?"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"We should wait until Lance gets here........so, how did the training go for you?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Pretty good. I have some cuts here and there but it was worth it."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then walks towards Lucina with Riolu on his back Ducklett"Oh, Hey Lucina, nice to see you again" Riolu"........huh, who's that person?"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "Hello Riolu. I'm Lucina, a friend of Sheldon's"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

lance: wakes up hello lucina, good to have you back, now is everyone ready?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Riolu"Nice to meet you Lucina, you look nice" Ducklett"This Riolu here hatched while you were away",Sheldon"Well Desmond, we must make a strategy, but if the Lavender appear, then I must face Louts alone"

TsunamiSensei

Lucina "I'm not letting you take her on by yourself, that would be suicide!"

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"That's only if the Lavender appear out of nowhere, but they can overtake someone even if they were skilled, there's just to many of them.............well Lance, we should go now"

randomlypikachu

lance: shes right sheldon maby we oould get gold here, that would be a big help. as for strategy against lotus? knowing who she comes from...the only strategy is be prepared to deal with anything... starts walking to lavender town we should hurry.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"........huh, hey, wait for me, I was working on something last night" Guy then follows them to Lavender town.

TsunamiSensei

Gold and the four Zeldas meet up with Sheldon. Green "Sheldon, how have you been?"

-Skeletor

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.