Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"So, that's another one down, so I wonder where Lance and Yoshi are, I hope that they can help that guy"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Lucina jumps over the attacks and wraps her tails around the assistant thief. When she lands, she slams him into the ground. Lucina "Sheldon, A little help over here?"

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

randomlypikachu

yoshi: hey guys sorry we took so long lance: but we were busy talking to some guy named maximillion and he gave us these odd looking belts hands some belts to the others and he told us and i quote maximillion (quoted): hello i am maximillion and im a man looking to change the world! i noticed that the group you two were traveling with yesterday has been dealing with some evil creatures that could "liquify" them, which aperantly meens that they will be turned into one of those mindless drones that attacked them in the first place. i felt that i should help in some way so i present you all with these gives them a box of odd looking belts as long as your lot wears these then the effects of liquification shall not apply. well i must go now, tata! end quote

Edited on by randomlypikachu

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Right" Sheldon then stabs the assistant thief in the chest Sheldon"That takes care of him, this is the thief I don't feel sorry for, unlike the other one"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Gold "Green told me about him, I don't trust anything he does." Gold hands his belt back to Yoshi.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Hey Lance, my Zebstrika went looking for you, didn't you see her?"

randomlypikachu

lance: i mustve just missed her, good news though is that someones back! lances mightyena is at lances side once more - yoshi: so whats happening here anyway?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well, we just took care of Brawn, but in the end, his head exploded............also, there's someone that you must help, I had him a my Zebstrika, but they haven't returned...........oh no, those energy blasts, they must have gotten hit, Mighyena, could you please track them"

randomlypikachu

mightyena: leaves and after a few minutes bring them back - yoshi: i can help them begins working on healing both of them so whats the deal with this guy anyway? whys he here and what was he doing?

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"This is the guy who took my voice to talk to humans..................but he's also a Lavender victim, he said something about them killing his family and his sister was the one who taught him some magic" ???????"......................huh, what happened?" Zebstrika"Sheldon.........i'm sorry I failed you" Sheldon"Don't worry Zebstrika, it's not your fault"

randomlypikachu

yoshi: well your all healed up, also i can kinda relate to your ordeal. i once saw a family member of my own get killed right before my very eyes... thats a story for another time though. by the way, whats your name?

SheldonRandoms

Guy"My name is Guy..............and i'm sorry for what happened to you, those Lavender, they must be stopped"

randomlypikachu

lance: shakes guys hand its good to meet you guy. yoshi: ... ya know, since it appears we're finaly getting a moment of peace for once, maby we should all put our heads together and come up with a plan for what to do next.

SheldonRandoms

Guy"...........wait, before we make a plan, could I just get my stuff first, I left it up over there on top of that hill, I also left my two Pokemon there, could I please get it?"

randomlypikachu

lance: nice to meet you too weevile - margie: um i hate to interupt jumps down from a tree but some things need to be settled now. kai and xai: walk foward indeed they do ?: you got that right a girl falls down from the sky wearing an armour, outfited with claws shaped to look more like talons, she has brown hair and an angry look in her eyes. her right shoulder has the number 9 on it oh yea, my name is fury (short for furious), number 9, the flying type. a staraptor flys by her im staraptor, main partner to the number 9, flying type.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Guy"Ok, I got my things, and my Pokemon, this is my Purrlion, and this is a Pokemon egg of a Riolu"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"No time for talk Guy, we need to fight" Ducklett"Right"Sheldon"Right, make your first move"

randomlypikachu

kai and xai: i shall take care of the foolish boy who holds moronic duck to his heart, and the girl who burns lesser than that of the man who holds the rank 5. margie: sure, we'll just take on red and his gang. furie: works for me! in a flash she already has one of her talons in reds head

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.