Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Come on Zelda, let's go before Nelson returns, or whatever the fourth person's name is"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

teleports to sheldon you really think that your plans going to end with my death?

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Spoke to soon, well look at what we got here, a person who likes to laugh at people is here" Sheldon then takes out his sword.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

you really should not get in my way i only need liquid viper for right now. looks towards liquid viper hes currently a big part of my half of this plan.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

Auracle

"Well, this was to be expected. Prepare for battle Gold!"

Whispers to Zelda and Sheldon Me and Gold will distract him. You need to get that Soul Dew no matter what. Now hurry!"

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

randomlypikachu

hm teleports out of the way imediantly and apears above liquid viper please take your best shot, liquid.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Come on Zelda, let's go" Sheldon then releases Salamence from his Pokeball and Sheldon, Ducklett and Zelda fly away.

JunkosBoobies

Cyber turns back into Gary Oak and starts kissing Leaf,but Platinum sends out Dialga.
Platinum "Dialga,use Flash Cannon on Nelson!"
Dialga uses Flash Cannon on Nelson.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

randomlypikachu

dusknoir apears and swallows the blast with his stomach hm i guess i'll just have to do this instead sticks hand inside liquid vipers head and pulls out a small orb just what i needed.

Auracle

"Hm, aren't you a brazen one. Fine. GO ROTOM!"
Rotom possesses a device on Liquid's wrist.
"With Rotom powering my device, I am surrounded by, essentially, a second layer of of supercharged skin. Now try this on for size!"
Liquid leaps through into the air and punches with an electric fist at Nelson.
"You'll regret doing this Nelson!"

Edited on by Auracle

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

randomlypikachu

nice moves a wall of stone rises up blocking the attacks but i got what i needed. time to go to sheldon, but feel free to follow if you two really think your good enough to fight me flys off till i get to sheldon hello sheldon.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

Auracle

"NO! Come back here you coward! Drat! Gold! Sheldon! Somebody! STOP HIM!"

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon"Well hello there, I didn't see you coming, hey, what's that you got there, I didn't see that before, maybe I should that take from you" Salamence then finds a place to lands, and shakes off Nelson.

randomlypikachu

hm this? this was the backup plan in case i couldnt capture gold... by the way blasts ice and lightning at sheldon and zelda i dont apreciate that trick you played on me yesterday! sending that beast in golds place! do you know what it did while i was asleep! the orb disapears from my hands to protect it from being stolen

Auracle

"Listen to me Nelson. You will not get away with this. I swear that I WILL destroy you for this. You will taste the fiery wrath of Liquid Viper."

SheldonRandoms

Sheldon then tells Salamence to use flamethrower to melt the use, then Sheldon takes the hit of the lighting Sheldon"That lighting is nothing compared to the pain of the lighting I get from that bite" Sheldon then runs to Nelson and punches his face, following up with a slash to his hand,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.