Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, Diglett, where did you come from?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

With one switch pressed, a trap door triggers, dropping Gold into darkness. He wanders through the darkness and tells ducklett to meet him at the end.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

"Ok Gold, Milotic and maybe Diglett, let's go to the end of this hallway" Ducklet and Miolitc then go through the hallway.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

Underneath the tomb, Gold finds a strange tablet " Between dawn and midnight, there is dusk. When there is good and evil, there is always a third, acting for their own gain."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett and Milotic then make it to the end of the hallway "Gold, are you here, where are you?"

randomlypikachu

Drops another note from the night reading "ok looks being gone for the day doesnt actualy meen being gone for the day anymore, because im already back. i will resume my attacking shortly".

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, Ducklett is hearing things again, Milotic, was that you?" Milotic shook her head sideways "Huh, must be hearing things it is........I guess"

TsunamiSensei

Gold enters the room and notices writing on the wall. The writing says " The hero of a golden light accompanied by two great friends and the man twisted by the darkness and followed by the serpent. These two shall be the stars of a new legend."

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"gold, Gold, GOLD, GOOOOLLLLDDDD!!!!!**WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!, Gold should have heard that"

TsunamiSensei

" I'm standing to your left."

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

exits the night outside of the tomb not for long. night technique 30: labyrnith of a ghousts dark thoughts the tombs wall become completely black and the air fills with poison just as it did in the water temple now then lets moves one of the walls in the tomb between gold and ducklet i need you two seperate for a few minutes

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

"Oh, there you are, you see Milotic, I told you he would hear that, huh, whats that writing on the wall mean anyways Gold?"

SheldonRandoms

"Huh, what happened, Viper, where are you?"

TsunamiSensei

Gold wanders the tomb and finds more writing ." The hero's descendant, clothed in the green of fields and wielding the sword of evil's bane, shall rise up from the abyss and banish darkness from this realm." Gold enters a room with the true master sword enshrined. Gold reaches out to touch it and passes out. In his dream he sees the hero again " Take the sword. You are the last of my bloodline. You are the only one fit to wield it. You are the only one who can stop evil. You are the last Link." Gold awakens and draws the true master sword. He points it skyward and a warm gale blows through the tomb, negating Viper's magic.

-Skeletor

randomlypikachu

hmph manages to increase the power of my magic but only enough so it can affect the room ducklet is in im outside controling the inside of this tomb exits into the night controling it from there at this point i need to test something out before the battle begins so here we go moves ducklets room around to an area that has one giant black door enter through there ducklet.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

TsunamiSensei

Gold tells ducklett the writing is a prophecy.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

The triforce transports Gold to outside the tomb, facing Viper. " This is it, the final battle. One thing I need to clear up first. The Night is Ganon, or at least what is left of him. All that remained of him was his power, and that manifested itself in the form of the Night. Am I correct?"

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"Hey look, a door, let's go through it"

randomlypikachu

the night was originaly ganons power yes, humans from 50 years ago remade it by gathering all poison, ghoust, and dark pokemon. and using their own energy against them to trap them inside it for what was meant to be eternity. this caused the night change in the image of these types of pokemon. oh and before i go out and fight you i have to give somethignto ducklet a secert machine (SM) falls into the room ducklet enters this will teach you Hydro Cannon a move only meant for final evolution starters. learn it then exit the tomb to fight.

Edited on by randomlypikachu

LzWinky

Lz uses eat popcorn!

It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.