Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 14,718

randomlypikachu

seviper you heard him! seviper slashes ducklet with poison tail hmm that master sword is a usefull little toy isnt it? i wonder what it would do if i got a hold of it.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

TsunamiSensei

"Only the chosen one can wield the master sword. "

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then used Brave Bird on Seviper's head, Ducklett then took recoil from Brave Bird.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

seviper strikes back with poison sting orly? well guess i gota bust it then.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then uses rest................Ducklett is sleeping...................

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TsunamiSensei

" Try it, The metals used in this blade are stronger than anything known to mankind."

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett is still sleeping..................

randomlypikachu

.... seviper come seviper comes to my side its time now stabs seviper through the head with the blade causing him to begin glowing and mergering with it and making it look like longer version of the end of sevipers tail forbiden night technique 1 - blade tosses my blade up into the air and a huge rift to the night opens covering the entire sky. the entire night then condenses into an orb that shoots into my other blade turning it pure black so lets do this for real now!... what the black field of energy apears blocking the bullets ... im taking you with him...

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then wakes up "What happened....no matter, time for Ducklett to take action" Ducklett then runs forward and uses Brave Bird "This is for my old trainer!"

randomlypikachu

poison blast shoots a beam of poison from the seviper blade knocking you back before hitting me with brave bird

TsunamiSensei

The master sword gives off a divine light. " Benevolent technique one, barrage of courage!" Gold lets out an extremely fast set of 50 slashes directed at Viper.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett then gets back up "Now then.............Brave Bird will work" Ducklett then goes behind Viper and uses brave Bird from behind.

randomlypikachu

grah! takes the hit from gold and ducklet head on i'll teach you thrusts night blade into the ground phantoms grasp! two giant ghoustly hands apear out of no where grabing gold and ducklet keeping them from moving toxic night! holds seviper blade up in the air and the area is covered in a poison gas that is similar to the gas i was breathing out at twist mountain

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Ducklett holds his breath, then thinks to himself (I can't get poisoned from this gas, this poison is the same one that almost killed Gold) Ducklett then flaps his wings and the poison gas starts to go away.

randomlypikachu

... im gona have to distract that ducklet if i want this gas to stay constant... forbiden night technique 2 a life with a dark tiwst to live once more. doris suddenly apears infront of ducklet back to life

SheldonRandoms

"That won't work on me anymore Viper, Ducklett had someone to love before Doris, and that was my old trainer, he's the reason Ducklett is alive right now, batting now, and besides, Doris already "had" a boyfriend" Ducklett then starts to cry a little "What is that Doris gonna do now, eat me like she was gonna do when we first met?"

randomlypikachu

wow .-. guess i gota execute her again ... no wonder this technique states theres gona be a dark twist in their new life ...

TsunamiSensei

Gold's consciousness drifts away to another land, one of the past. Before him stands a figure clothed in the green of fields. " I was the hero, as you are now. Even though you are fron a different realm, you are the one chosen by the gods. You were never truly a pokemon. The gods had made you into a ralts so you would not become a typical trainer, and instead be raised as a pokemon. Through the events that followed you gained wisdom, power, and courage. The power of the gods has left my world and is in yours. Seek out that power, and you shall defeat your foe. Now awaken, Gold... Hero of Light!" Gold awakens, bathed in a blinding light. That light destroys the phantom hands, freeing both Gold and Ducklett.

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

"DUCKLETT DOS'NT KNOW WHAT HE'S FIGHTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.