Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Anthony heals his Pokemon, and then goes to the PC to switch some Pokemon, Anthony"Alright, I got my badge................wait, what note said before about me not knowing about the portals...........what was that all about?"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: .... well ... note might be part of a small group of people devoted to keep everyone else quiet about the portals.... the former gym leader may be kidnapped.... he might be planning to take us all out now. tv comes on: all exits to the city have been blocked due to unknown reasons*

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"What do we do now!?!?!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

hearts: honestly, im not too sure... we just gota wait and find out when hes gona strike.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Alright..........well, it's getting late, but not late enough, i'm gonna train my Pokemon and then get some rest." Anthony then goes and trains his Pokemon, then later he goes to sleep.

Tooooo b continu

SheldonRandoms

Derplett 4Ever

randomlypikachu

Hearts: wakes up and rolls off his needle bed im awake.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Good, my Pokemon are stronger, alright, let's go........somewhere?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: we cant go anywhere... until we're allowed to leave the city again we're pretty much trapped.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Well what are we supposed to do now?"

randomlypikachu

hearts: I got it! we need to find note before he finds us.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"But note could be anywhere, where can w..........Hey Note, the last note you sent me had a rip in it, so I couldn't read it that well, could you send me another one!?!"

randomlypikachu

Note: a note is thrown through the window of the pokemon center on a piece of steel that hits Anthony in the leg im going to destroy you.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony then whispers to Hearts, Anthony"(Note threw a note from this way)" Anthony then goes outside, Anthony"I'm sorry, but you threw the note too hard and it broke, could you throw another one?"

randomlypikachu

note: another note comes from inside the pokemon center this time still working on that whole destroying ya thing!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Hey Note, are you in the Pokemon center, because you forgot to heal your note, it was ripped apart when it hit my leg (Come on Hearts, find him somehow)"

randomlypikachu

hearts: ... oh god ... is notes actually a ... note: sends another note at Anthony from the inside of the center but this time its attached to a bomb boom.

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"That note looks like a..........BOMB!?!?!" Anthony avoided the bomb and it's blast, Anthony"Notes, what's wrong with you!?!"

randomlypikachu

Hearts: ... Anthony ... its time...

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"Yes.............it is time.........for what?"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.