Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,181 to 12,200 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (Maybe we should ask the gym leader........who is there, I see a sign, let's go!" Mr.Mittens, with more strength than Spades will ever have, grabbed Spades and began to take him to the gym.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: hm alrighty, better than just trusting random hobos who throw around badges.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

randomlypikachu

spades: actualy lets sleep for tonight puts mr.mittens back in his pokeball and sleeps on the roof

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo! (Yeah, alright........also, can you give me my Pokemon back, I can face the gym leader, just watch me!)"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Now i'm the roof jumper.........now I go to sleep) Mr.Mittens then goes to sleep.

To Be Continued

SheldonRandoms

Where Am I?

JunkosBoobies

Ronald finds a Badge in some Locker. The locker has a strange Combination that not alot of people could figure out

4th Wall Break I have to go now,And I won't be back until Thursday Night. Tomorrow I've gotta go on a Field Trip and Tomorrow Night I gotta go to School Football Tryouts. So,See you on Thursday Night.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@DeviousCrossing Alright, see you Thursday.

randomlypikachu

@deviouscrossing kk good luck at your tryouts

spades: jumps off the roof and releases mr.mittens from his pokeball morning

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo (I'm just seeing the morning now........can we battle the gym leader now?)"

randomlypikachu

spades: I think it be better to wait till you became human again before attempting that.

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo!?! (Why not!?!)"

randomlypikachu

spades: cus your my pokemon and I said so. now today we're working on training, so come on! heads into the tall grass nearby

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" Moo? (Hey, i'm not gonna be a (good looking) Miltank forever, so what's the point in training............unless you plan on turning me into a Miltank again once I turn human...........(maybe this will work), come on, what do you say?)" Mr.Mittens then stared deeply into Spades eyes, Mr.Mittens"Mooooooooo? (Pleeeeeeeease?)" Mr.Mittens then used attract on Spades.

randomlypikachu

spades: ...not a chance. sends out kangaskhan that then hops onto mr.mittens back ok 200 pushups go go go go!

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo!?! (1...2....3....hey......wait a minute, why aren't you attracted to me, i'm a female after all1?!)" Mr.Mittens then continues to do sit ups, Miltank"Moo (Good thing i'm a strong Miltank, with a strong back)".

randomlypikachu

spades: I need to get personal training in with cubone sends out ponyta and absol to train absol your incharge while im gone. heads off

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens"Moo (Alright Absol, since you're in charge, then what do you say about letting battle the gym leader, with my regular Pokemon of course, I think I still have over 24 hours of being a Miltank)"

randomlypikachu

absol: (what do I say ... well that's easy. of course not maggot! you think your ready to handle this battle!? well your not! none of you maggots are even remotely ready and you wont be ready till I train you all so hard you break every bone in your body put them all back together spit em out chew em up and replace them with pure hard steel!) - ponyta and kangaskhan: both sigh at once (hate when hes in charge).... absol: (what was that soldiers!?) ponyta and kangaskhan: ... nothing .....

SheldonRandoms

Mr.Mittens" (I really hope this works), Moo (Are you sure about that?)" Mr.Mittens then used attract on Absol, Mr.Mittens" Moo (What do you say, get my Pokemon back and let me face the gym leader?)"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.