Forums

Topic: Role-play: Pokemon take over the world

Posts 12,101 to 12,120 of 14,718

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"What, why, what's going on" Just then, Falkner entered the gym in a police uniform, Falkner"What's going on Whitney, there was a call that you did something............also" Falkner takes a picture of Anthony, Anthony"Tell him Spades.......also Falkner, I didn't know you were an officer".

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

spades: whats going on is that this girl was spying on us.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)
the random user name randomly became a Pikachu.

JunkosBoobies

Ronald "(Oh no...HE'S here...)"
Ronald puts on a Fake Mustache and wears a Brown Detective Jacket,Then takes out a brown Top Hat
Ronald (Disguised) "Don't mind me,I'm just Sherlock Holmes from Kalos..."
Ronald runs out fast

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"I know who she is", Whitney"They are not telling the truth, there making all of this up", Falkner"Is this true Spades (also, that guy looked suspicious)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

randomlypikachu

???: walks up to falkner spades is telling the truth, I saw her in the act of spying and took pictures as proof.

just a nintendo gamer on a nintendo related site (who wouldve seen that one coming?)

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"What, where did you come from, and where are these pictures", Whitney(oh man, i'm busted )

randomlypikachu

diamonds: Im diamonds mini 4th wall break no connection to diamond from the manga! end mini 4th wall break and here are those pictures I mentioned hands falkner the pictures

SheldonRandoms

Falkner"Let's see......Whitney, this is you", Whinety"No, this can't be!?!", Falkner"Did Whitney do anything else, say something now" Falkner takes out a notepad, Falkner"Anything else guys?", Anthony".........Moo......MOO!?! (Yes she..........WAIT, DID I JUST SAY MOO!?!), Whitney(Good, it kicked in just in time), Falkner"Uh........Anthony, I know you're dressed up as a Miltank, but really, you're a human, you can speak, we don't have time to fool around, so Spades, did she do anything else?"

randomlypikachu

spades: not sure diamonds: hm .... takes a good look over at Anthony im pretty sure she did something that's slowly turning Anthony into a miltank.

JunkosBoobies

@Big_Boy_Chubs: See you around...Btw,If you do join the Tourney,Click the link in my sig that says "Pokemon Tourney" and follow the rules on the first post.

While everyone isn't looking,Ronald hides in the bushes and throws Anthony a note in a bottle
Note "Hey,That suspicious looking guy that said he was Sherlock Holmes? That's me...But don't tell anyone!"

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"MOO! (Yes, that's right, she had her Miltanks hypnotize me, just like a Hypno, help me, please..............i'm starting to get hungry, I want to eat grass........did I just say grass, HELP!!!!!)", Falkner"Are you sure?", Whitney"There's no proof, I would never do this!"

randomlypikachu

spades: OBJECTION! diamonds: gives spades an odd look - spades: oops ... sorry wrong game, but anyway there is clear evidence that your turning not only Anthony, but several people from this city, into miltanks!

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"What you talking about Spades!?!?!"

randomlypikachu

diamonds: starts playing a video he has on a camera that records team rocket delivering people to the gym over the course of 3 months - spades: over the last 3 months about 20 diferent people have gone missing, all of them are people who've challenged your gym. pulls out some store records and according to these you recently started selling an increased amount of moomoo milk over the past 3 months. Finally if you ever ask any trainer whos ever had to fight you before 3 months ago they would've said that you had one miltank who was a pain to defeat due to a cruel combo of attract and rollout. I see more than one miltank here though. tell me, not counting your first miltank, how many miltank do you own?

Edited on by randomlypikachu

SheldonRandoms

Whitney"I own lot's and bunches and many and bakers dozens of Miltanks, I even have a field full of them, what are you getting at?"

randomlypikachu

spades: im saying that you, with assistance from team rocket, have been turning people into miltanks to increase production of your moomoo milk. not only that, but Anthony here has become your next victim.

SheldonRandoms

Whitney*Just think about what you're saying right now.............WHY WOULD I DO THAT, I MEAN COME ON, THAT WOULD RUIN THE MOO MOO MILK BRAND IF I DID THAT, MAKING MILK FROM HUMANS, GROSS, I'LL GO BANKRUPT IF I DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", *Anthony"MOO! (I really hope that this stays a costume, and not turn into skin or something)"

randomlypikachu

spades: hm then how do you explain this! diamonds: brings in a captured member of team rocket - jimothy: ok so if I testify about what we've been doing around this town your gona let me go right? diamonds: that's right. jimothy: ok then! for the last 3 months whitney made a deal with team rocket. we'd give her the technology to turn people into miltanks, and do our best to keep the cops off her trail. in return she'd give us half the profits she makes on her moomoo milk, and get us into the radio tower as part of a separate agenda that I don't have to talk about here!

SheldonRandoms

Anthony"M0O!?!? (Wait, this is real, i'm really a Miltank, as in skin, horns, tail..........UTTER!?!?", *Whitney"..........He's lying, he's apart of Team Rocket, who are you going to listen too, Me, a sweet and honest gym leader who sells real Moo Moo milk, or a member of team rocket!?!"

randomlypikachu

spades: you would be right if this was any other member of team rocket ... but you made on crucial mistake... this is jimothy! the worst member team rocket has ever had ever! jimothy: hey! spades: this man is incapable of doing anything even remotely devious, and that includes willingly lying! why don't you tell everyone exactly how you were caught jimothy? jimothy: .... I walked up to an officer jenny in a disguise and we started having a nice conversation, and when she asked what I did for a living I told her I was a member of team rocket ...... spades: clearly someone so dense could never lie, especially in a situation that could get him out of prison!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.