Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 8,464

the_shpydar

I have one, not hooked up, in my Closet of Unused Electronics (which is nowhere near as awesome as my Magical Beer-Replenishing Fridge), but we of course have one in the office which is used almost daily.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Noire

the_shpydar wrote:

Magical Beer-Replenishing Fridge

Still probably the greatest thing ever discovered by mankind.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Link977

Question #102: What is one of the worst movies you've ever seen?

Also, many thanks @blackdragon for the rule stretching

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Birdman

I went and saw Dragonball: Evolution with my sister a few years ago; I'm pretty sure there was a reason why we were the only ones in the theater a week after its release ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

zezhyrule

The Last Airbender. Just saw it on Netflix the other night, and since I just finished the animated series I wanted to check it out. Absolute crap.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

komicturtle

Dragon Wars.. Cheesy mess. Super Mario Bros. The Movie was better than D-Wars imo lol

komicturtle

turtlelink

Birdman13 wrote:

I went and saw Dragonball: Evolution with my sister a few years ago; I'm pretty sure there was a reason why we were the only ones in the theater a week after its release ...

You too, huh?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

TheBaconator

Gulliver's Travels

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

hatty475

I watched the Super Mario Bros Movie with my friends a couple months ago. Painful.

Beethoven was right when he said it don't come easy.
Currently Learning: Electric Guitar
Bad Wolf

CanisWolfred

Untitled

END OF EVANGELION

If I could name my top 100 most disturbing moments that I ever saw, I can guarantee you #35-99 would involve scenes from this movie. It has everything, from face vaginas to...whereever the f*** it goes from there. There were so many moments where I was screaming "WHY?!" at the screen, and after watching it 3 times trying to make sense of this madness, I finally came to the conclusion that it's just one man's big fat middle finger to the fans, nay, the entire world.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Fox

Lady in the Water. Just an incredibly awful movie.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

tylers_username

the entire harry potter movie series, after reading all of the books a whopping 8 times each i can say that the movies are unwatchable.

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.