Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 4,433

Pat281

@JeanLuc_Vaycard Appreciate the kind words. He loved to make others laugh and to talk sports to his friends and family. I have texts where we would discuss sports for hours.

Pat281

Tasuki

@Pat281 I am sorry about your lost and glad for the time I knew him here. I wasn't too much in the basketball scene bit I did love chatting with him about football. Even if I didn't respond I loved seeing his predictions in the NFL thread. (Even chuckled whenever I saw his name for the Texans). I do remember talking to him about other things as well.

In all he was one of the people that I really did enjoy conversing with it's was people like him that kept me coming back to the site for so many years.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and yes he is in a better place now swapping sport stories with some of the greatest of all time.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Fooligan

I'm sorry to hear this news. I have never commented in any of Mr trills treads so I never got to talk to him directly, but i did like to come in every now and then to read his predictions on the NBA and NFL games. He is definitely in a better place now. RIP bro.

Now, I'm a spurs fan through and through, but this year for Mr trill I'll say GO HOUSTON ROCKETS!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Pat281

@Tasuki I appreciate that! My brother, one of my best friends, and myself came up with the Kotexans for the Texans like 6-7 years ago! In Houston, Texans fans like to talk mad mess to Cowboys fans! He had nicknames for everybody!

Edited on by Pat281

Pat281

Pat281

@Fooligan Thanks man! When the Rockets lose in the playoffs, the next team we root for is the Spurs! We respect Coach Pop and the hilarious comments he say! I'm praying my brother's spirit gets the Rockets a championship! He was a big Texas A&M, Houston Astros, Dallas Cowboys, and Houston Rockets fans! He will truly be missed!

Pat281

Tyranexx

@Pat281: I am very sorry to read this news. I'm not a participant in any of @Mr_Trill_281's topics (admittedly not into sports besides some baseball), but going through this thread and reading some of the comments here shows me that he was a very special person. I pray that you and your family obtain the comfort and peace that you need in this difficult time, and to rejoice at the fact that he's in a better place now.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Pat281 Oh, my, I am so sorry for your loss He will be missed that's for sure. Good news is he's with the Lord now Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

ogo79

@Pat281
what?
...we went to the same school, macarthur. we came up off mail route...he knew the same people i knew in school...i cant believe this...i joke on here that i dont have feelings but im more than sad as of now. we went to the same college as well. we even ate at the same places. chinese wok etc. they even buried him at the same place my best friend is at. i am so shocked that this has blown me away permanently.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 Wow! Yeah my family has lived in the area for 39 years. Its a small world that you meet someone online from the Mail Route! My brother will be definitely missed!

Pat281

ogo79

@Pat281
hey i was wondering if he had asked you to log on here to tell us this. how did you know to come here?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Pat281

@ogo79 My brother would tell me he got on this site and talked sports. He wanted me to join a while back but I was busy. I knew my brother's e-mail password so I wanted to tell everybody he knew or talked to that he had passed.

Edited on by Pat281

Pat281

Tasuki

@Pat281 Thank you for letting us all know, I for one really appreciate it. Alot of times people leave without saying anything, for various reasons and you wonder what happen to them, are they all right, etc. Granted I wish it was under better circumstances that he left us but at least we aren't left wondering.

I hope.you continue to stick around as well but if you don't it's understandable but again thank you and may whatever higher power you believe in comfort you and your family.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Pat281

@Tasuki Appreciate it! I will be around. I appreciate all the love and support this group has shown to my brother.

Pat281

Spoony_Tech

I would be on here more if my Pistons didnt suck so bad right now!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ogo79

@Pat281
oh ok i see

the_shpydar wrote:

Spoony_Tech

@Pat281 This is the other topic you brother had maintained. https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/what_nf...

Obviously we will post more in there when the season gets closer or around draft time as well.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.