Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,061 to 3,080 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.hawks over boston

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over pacers

2.charlotte over heat

3.portland over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over okc

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.charlotte over heat

2.portland over golden state

3.toronto over pacers

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over cavs

2.spurs over okc

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro lmao yeah i saw that to all i said is just no part one is a classic part 2 will be trash...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over heat

2.portland over golden state

Spoony_Tech

Spurs won't lose another. Gutty performance by Oklahoma.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro true that they wont refs played part into tonights game...

IceClimbers

Can't believe I missed the end of that game! That's playoff basketball right there. 1st round wasn't all that entertaining due to there being too many blowouts.

Also not sure how to feel about Space Jam 2. Some classics should just be left alone. If they really have to make a second one, they should be using Kobe, not LeBron.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro 1st and second round are both good in playoffs its just refs not playing they part and space jam 2 will crash and burn lmao..

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.hawks over cavs

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.