Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks in playoffs for today...

1.toronto over pacers

2.charlotte over heat

3.okc over dallas

4.portland over clippers

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

And so far my prediction for the Pistons is coming true. Looks like they won't win a game. They play good for 3 quarters then.....

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Spoony_Tech bro yeah you right about what you say about your team they start good then they fall sleep lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

IceClimbers

New logos for the Kings leaked!

Untitled

This secondary logo is awesome:

Untitled

Might have to get a tat of that secondary logo once they show them in color!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping IceClimbers bro i like second one best...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over memphis

2.houston over golden state

3.hawks over boston

4.pistons over cavs

Spoony_Tech

Pistons got to win one right? At least hoping for one.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro yeah im with you they need to win just one game before they get kicked out...

IceClimbers

Lakers fired Byron Scott.

My guess is they try and go after Luke Walton for head coach.

Mr_Trill_281

waz word IceClimbers bro yeah i think so to...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.charlotte over heat

2.okc over dallas

3.portland over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.toronto over pacers

2.hawks over boston

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over golden state

2.charlotte over heat

3.portland over clippers

IceClimbers

Here's the new logos in color!

Untitled

IceClimbers

Also, RIP Clippers. They're not gonna get very far without Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro true that they not going to get far you not lieing there and love purple rain color to lol...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.