Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 13-14 my picks for today...

1.crooklyn over pacers

2.portland over magic

3.ny over 76ers

4.hawks over boston

5.bulls over pistons

6.toronto over heat

7.kings over minn

8.spurs over clippers

9.memphis over dallas

10.denver over jazz

11.golden state over bucks

12.suns over n.o.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Yeah baby, in quadruple overtime!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro true that i was really thinking bulls was going to win this tonight i was wrong lol good game to...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-6 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 13-14 my picks for today...

1.houston over clippers

2.okc over laker girls

3.wizards over charlotte

4.bulls over ny

5.memphis over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 14-14 my picks for today...

1.heat over portland

2.minn over crooklyn

3.cavs over 76ers

4.suns over bucks

5.hawks over magic

6.toronto over kings

7.n.o. over denver

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-2 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 14-14 my picks for today...

1.houston over charlotte

2.wizards over kings

3.boston over minn

4.ny over magic

5.hawks over portland

6.bulls over crooklyn

7.spurs over pacers

8.suns over jazz

9.okc over clippers

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-14 my picks for today...

1.memphis over 76ers

2.pistons over heat

3.toronto over dallas

4.denver over laker girls

IceClimbers

That was some inconsistency there. One night the Kings played like a playoff team, the next they play rather poorly. Back-to-back games seem to get to them lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro yeah your team been doing they thing and i hate back to back games in things it dont give them enuff to rest...

Spoony_Tech

These Piston games are going to give me a heart attack! Way too many close games as of late but they need to learn how to win these I guess.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Spoony_Tech bro lol i bet they do i no you be on edge of your seat to like i do with rockets but you have to give it to your team they get job done at end...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-14 my picks for today...

1.houston over magic

2.cavs over ny

3.kings over pacers

4.memphis over wizards

5.boston over charlotte

6.dallas over crooklyn

7.hawks over pistons

8.n.o over portland

9.bucks over 76ers

10.spurs over minn

11.suns over denver

12.golden state over jazz

13.okc over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 10-3 tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 15-15 my picks for today...

1.houston over spurs

2.n.o. over heat

3.okc over bulls

4.golden state over cavs

5.clippers over laker girls

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.