Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro you wild lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

8BitSamurai

Summer league game this even, Rockets bro. Houston vs Miami. Gonna be a good one , neither of our teams seem to be getting a lot of wins in Orlando, lol.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Gamer83

Looks like 'Melo is going to stick it out with the Knicks, I can't really blame him as none of the Knicks, Lakers or Bulls were great, ready-made choices to go and win a championship. Might as well take the money to stay in his home city and take a gamble on the ring master Phil Jackson being able to right the ship. As a Bulls fan, I'm disappointed to see they whiffed on a major superstar again, they did get Pau Gasol and he is one of my favorite players and a guy who four years ago I'd have been ecstatic to see join the team. Unfortunately, at 34 he probably doesn't have much left in the tank.

Gamer83

JadedGamer

@gamer83 Your wrong Carmelo would have put the bulls over the top. He was the missing piece. The bulls made it to the ecf with Keith bogans averaging 6 ppg. They were the most ready team to compete for a championship. Rings aren't guaranteed. Even Dirk got one,sometimes you need a perfect storm..
Although acquiring gasol doesn't fit 'the' need. It does give us great depth that we haven'thad since letting Omar walk. I'm optimistic for this year..all we need is one more playmaker. Hopefully they come at the deadline..

JadedGamer

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

Gamer83

@NbaJunkie

We need Rose to stay healthy and at least come close to what he was in 2010-11. I'd be much more optimistic if we knew what we were getting out of him.

Gamer83

JadedGamer

@gamer83 Yes we all would find comfort in that. But if I knew what would happen with derick,I'd be playing the lottery. We did however sign mcnickname and mirotic. They are essentially 2 lottery picks. Plus an all-star gasol. And we have a former mvp..we are on paper top 2 in the east... You should check out blogabull.com for bulls fan insight...that site is hilarious and insiteful...go bulls!

Edited on by JadedGamer

JadedGamer

3DS Friend Code: 4141-3421-9359 | Nintendo Network ID: Nbajunkie

Gamer83

I usually just visit ESPN Chicago to keep up with Bulls news. I'll check that blog though, been looking for a good Bulls fan community, thanks for the link.

Gamer83

8BitSamurai

From a Heat fan, I don't think that Rose is going to come out 100% right away. It's not going to be a day one thing, it's going to take time. They'll still have a good season, though.

Also as a Heat fan, I am uber excited to see us play next season. Deng, Bosh, McRoberts. Gonna be fun to see us as the underdog for once, October can't come fast enough now.

Jani-Koblaney

The T-Wolves are going to rip it up this next season, just watch and see

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

8BitSamurai

WildMan wrote:

The T-Wolves are going to rip it up this next season, just watch and see

I'd love to go see Heat @ T-Wolves this season in Minneapolis. It's time for them to finally make the playoffs, methinks.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Anybody watch the draft last night? What did you think of your teams picks? I thought the Hornets had a good draft.

Just happy the Heat got Napier. Most underrated player in the draft, and a perfect fit for the team.

Follow up to that one... Another bad game, 2-16, 50% FT shooting, 4 turnovers... get it togthur pl[z or ill crai. Good thing we got the greatest guard to ever play, Mario "The GOAT" Chalmers, to back up my main man Bazz.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Oragami

Oragami wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

LeBron will never be able to match up with the legacies of Bird, Magic Johnson, D-Wade, let alone somebody like Jordan.

Truth

I just realized I agreed to saying D-Wade is better than LeBron. That isn't true. Replace D-Wade with Wilt Chamberlain and we have the truth.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Mr_Trill_281

yo Oragami bro "DAMN" now thats crazy line up with him in there...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

8BitSamurai

Oragami wrote:

Oragami wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

LeBron will never be able to match up with the legacies of Bird, Magic Johnson, D-Wade, let alone somebody like Jordan.

Truth

I just realized I agreed to saying D-Wade is better than LeBron. That isn't true. Replace D-Wade with Wilt Chamberlain and we have the truth.

Untitled

8BitSamurai

Paul George's leg just got destroyed. I don't like the Pacers, but I wouldn't wish an injury like that on any player. I advise you not to Google it if these things make you queasy.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS my picks for this week...

1.n.o over magic

2.spurs over dallas

3.houston over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

waz good "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.