Forums

Topic: Movie thread.

Posts 4,701 to 4,720 of 4,810

Kermit1Pineapple

@jump you legend, you absolute legend, I don't talk about Disney all the time just then they are silly

Currently playing: life

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion

Kermit1Pineapple

@jump I'm probably 2 strikes in now, I've @'d Ant multiple times for a joke, I've used too many videos in a post and now I use language too much.

#TeamSlime

HotGoomba

@Kermit1Pineapple I probably have like twenty strikes

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I’m surprised the moose church didn’t get us banned

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

My name is the victim of A holy war where there were no winners

It’s Donkey kong December

Kermit1Pineapple

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

I’m surprised the moose church didn’t get us banned

Well it wasn't a full on church, if it was we'd be in court.

#TeamSlime

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I broke in the holiday season with Shazam. It’s an all around great movie. Definitely not a bad way to start the next 30 days

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

Sunsy

For Thanksgiving, mom and I both chose out something to watch. Mom chose to watch Holly and the Hot Chocolate, and I chose Trolls Holiday because of course I did.

Holly and the Hot Chocolate, it's a new movie that came out by some unknown studio, you might have heard of them, QVC. Yes, that QVC. It was pretty much a romantic holiday movie, the ending was decent, with a small plot twist. Not bad for a movie made by a shopping channel, I'm not into romance movies, but being done by a shopping channel made it a curious watch. The Missile Towing pun on the tow truck was terrible and I loved it, 10/10 writing, lol.

Trolls Holiday, originally a TV special, I'm gonna talk about it here because it's more related to the Trolls movies, than the cartoon series on Netflix, Hulu, and Peacock and feels like a short film. One of my favorite holiday specials about the Trolls trying to help the Bergens find a new holiday to celebrate. The introductions of all the holidays are silly and comical (they literally celebrate "balloon squeal" day, lol), in the end, the special ends up being really heartwarming, which is something I love about this series. A good balance between funny, musical, and heartwarming. Also good timing, since the second special, Trolls Holiday In Harmony, is airing tomorrow, and going to watch that.

Edited on by Sunsy

Sunsy

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple I’m definitely going to see the movie but it comes out the 2nd I had to watch some movie now thanksgiving is over

kkslider5552000

For the 2nd year in a row, the late year MCU movie is the most emotional experience I've ever had with this universe. Despite everything, phase 4 has had its high points.

Also by sheer luck the two other recent movies I want to see will be on Netflix soon. You guys know that the creator of Over the Garden Wall wrote the Guillemo del Toro Pinocchio? Because I didn't until like a week ago. That added a lot to my interest in it tbh.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Misadventures of Tron Bonne Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy TRON BONNE < Link to LP

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@kkslider5552000 I really need to watch over the garden wall

Sunsy

That old fashion theater I saw Trolls World Tour in back in July, friend and I are going to return to it. They're showing the Illumination version of The Grinch, and friend surprised me with tickets last night. Even though many don't like Illumination's movies, I'm looking forward to this, loved their version of The Grinch. Should be a fun trip!

Sunsy

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I just got back from watching strange world and it was a masterpiece. My favorite part is when Morbius from the hit movie Morbius 2022 and Vector from the hit movie despicable me 2010. Morbius say his Iconic phrase it’s morbin time and Vector says his iconic phrase “grt vectored” and they figh which destroys all of stranger world and the final scene is them all twerking with she Hulk in heaven. You don’t know for a fact this doesn’t happen because you didn’t see the movie It was an amazing movie and I think Disney animation is finally back to the standards of the late 90’s

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple I hope iger fixes things up

Kermit1Pineapple

GOTG Christmas Special is now my 3rd favourite superhero thing ever.

#TeamSlime

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple does it break the phase 4 curse?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic