XandertheWise

Currently watching these movies

Willow
Gremlins
Killer Klowns from Outer Space with commentary track on
Peanut Butter Solution that's on Tubi

XandertheWise

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Yeah I just normally wait, but that’s really nice to hear! So many animated movies last year were meh.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Your making me really hyped for this movie, if people already thought the first one was just ok, and they call this one amazing, my god I can’t wait! I loved the first one. Never seen strange world, was it that bad? Lol.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Kermit1doesmath

I'm now legit excited for that Community movie now.

I kinda like Community more than The Office though that could still change.

dysgraphia awareness human

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika I’m gonna make sure to avoid everything and anything for this film, because I want to go in blind, and it seems like the kind of movie you go in blind to watch, like everything your saying I never would have guessed would be in this film lmao.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Omg klaus don’t even get me started that movie was so good! It was giving me emperors new groove vibes, despite them not being anything alike. My god that movie, so good! Too good, we didn’t deserve it honestly.

Kermit1doesmath

I'll be over here in my corner loving BELLE while you all talk about western animation...

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika It was from a debut director? Omg I can’t wait to see more from them.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika for a company that spends $$$$ they really don't care about what they fund. But at least 6yo will watch Boss Baby 25.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika the parents who want to shut their kids up with cheap safe entertainment.

I will say though some stuff on the kid's side of Netflix (and Disney+) is a little questionable.

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika just imagine being alone (as a 5yo) you click on a movie with a cute-ish alien, and your mother has given you an app with all these movies and told you to stay in the kid's section. You are still in the kid's section and being a good child watching Boss Baby and Baby Shark, you then see E.T. and since it's in the kid's section it must be kid friendly so you watch it alone in an upstairs room. At first, it's fun and somewhat light-hearted, then the friendly alien almost dies and the main character gets tested on by the government.

ET is kinda messed up lol

HotGoomba

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika The Boss Baby franchise is the most painful thing DreamWorks may have ever given us. It makes Trolls look like Bluey and Shark Tale look like Shrek.

Also don't give Disney credit for Bluey, they simply distributed it to the United States and maybe a few other countries. Great show for kids though and rather enjoyable.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Oooooooooh that’s hype! Oh yeah Klaus is a Christmas classic for me now, it’s amazing.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic