Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Cooks Thread

Posts 141 to 160 of 264

Sunsy

@NinChocolate Thank you! Indeed, if there's a side my mom likes and I don't, I'll usually make something else for myself. Did bread and butter that night because it was simple, and I needed to do some grocery shopping at the time.

Speaking of, I had to do that last night, so hoping to make something good soon.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

Some Italian tonight. Speghetti with some sauce, and sausage. The pack of sausage was a mix of spicy and sweet, so I didn't slice and mix them into the sauce this time. Mom can't have spicy, so she had the sweet sausage, I had the spicy ones since I like spicy foods (not overly spicy, but just the right amount of hot).

Untitled

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

Apologies if I posted a third time in a row, tonight made some steak sandwiches with onions and red peppers for dinner tonight. My mom's had mushrooms in her's too. I don't like mushrooms, so I didn't have them in mine. Side of fries too, though frozen ones called "dippin' wedges."

Untitled

Also, I can't help but wonder, does Nintendo Life staff notice some of the stuff we cook? I know @NinChocolate and myself usually post pictures of what we cook.

NinChocolate

@Sunsy steak sandwiches with peppers and fries.. so good! I’m with your mom on the mushrooms as I just love mushrooms

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

Made some chicken and pineapple pizzas with an ancho chili sauce
Untitled

NinChocolate

Sunsy

@NinChocolate Thanks. Yeah, that's how she likes them. That's what I love about sandwiches and burgers, everyone gets what they want by customizing the toppings.

BTW, pizza looks great!

Sunsy

Tonight, made my homemade meatballs. It's been awhile, but this happens to be one of my favorite things to make, also it's a personal recipe of my own.

Untitled

Sunsy

@NinChocolate I usually use meatloaf mix, and I add romano cheese, fresh parsley (or parsley flakes if I don't have fresh), salt and pepper to taste, bread crumbs, an egg, and mix it all together.

Ninfan

Anyone like sheperds pie.👍

Ninfan

Ryu_Niiyama

Pot roast with vegetables, garlic butter mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese and broccoli and yeast rolls with honey butter. Wanted some comfort food.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

cordova94

My husband and son made me Nanaimo bars while I was at Girl Guides. Score!

Not gonna lie, tempted just to dig into the pan with a spoon......

Currently Playing: Pokemon Sword, Disney Dreamlight Valley
Friend Code: SW-5717-7937-5089

Snatcher

@Sunsy Now I’m craving Italian food.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Sunsy

Breakfast this morning, a breakfast sandwich with a sausage patty, cheddar, and egg on a bagel. Home made too.

Untitled

@Snatcher Hope you had some since this post, Italian food is so good.

Snatcher

@Sunsy Actually I did, pasta! How did you know lol?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Sunsy

@Snatcher Call it a lucky guess. Any sauce with the pasta?

Snatcher

@Sunsy I said pasta but as a whole im meant to say spaghetti, idk why I said just pasta lol.

Sunsy

@Snatcher Still Italian though, usually spaghetti is in the same aisle with pasta. Did you have any sauce with it? Sometimes I like tomato or Alfredo sauce. I do wish I could learn how to make the latter one day.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic