Forums

Topic: NintendoLife Cooks Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 264

WoomyNNYes

Made egg fried rice tonight with garlic, diced onion, carrots, broccoli.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sunsy

Tonight's menu, karaage and white rice. Chicken thighs as nuggets marinated in low sodium soy sauce, garlic, coated in corn starch and fried. Ginger is suppose to be in the marinade, but I didn't have any. Still came out good though. Got the recipe from a Japanese cookbook my mother gave me a few years ago. One of my favorite things to make.

Untitled

@NinChocolate Looks really good!

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

Made chicken burgers tonight. As to why both fries and onion rings, I didn't have much onion rings left. The burger itself was ground chicken with some garlic and herbs seasoning and a bit of salt.

Untitled

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

jedgamesguy

@Sunsy B-E-A-utiful, as Bruce Nolan (played by Jim Carrey) would say. Burgers are so hard to get wrong, they're just so good.

I really need to post food. Next time I hit the kitchen I shall deliver.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Sunsy

Ham for Easter dinner always makes for a great omelette the next day. Just a simple omelette with leftover Easter ham and cheese.

Untitled

@TheJGG Thanks. It will be cool to see what you make.

@NinChocolate Yeah, all because I didn't have enough. Though, I still need to learn onion rings from scratch. Tried it once and they came out ok, but I could see room for improvement with them. These were frozen in the pic.

jedgamesguy

@Sunsy We did make a birthday cake a few weeks ago, as it happens. It's not traditional cooking but it fits.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

NinChocolate

Did up some cornbread for breakfasts this week

Untitled

NinChocolate

Sunsy

@TheJGG Cake looks good. Looks like marshmallows around the cake, it's very different and I like it.

@NinChocolate That looks good too. Also Pac-Man shaped, it's truly gamer cooking now.

Sunsy

@CactusMan Cool, sounds good to me. Surprisingly, haven't heard of this dish until you mentioned it.

Sunsy

Made pork cutlets last night. Just egged, breaded, and fried. My mom also had a rice dish from a box of rice, it wasn't anything I like eating (apologies if I'm a bit picky) so I just had bread and butter with mine.

Untitled

NintendoByNature

Made all homemade stuff today with the exception of the Feta. But, I made homemade gyro meat, homemade pita, homemade tzatziki, and i sliced up some tomato, had some shredded Lettuce, shaved some onion, and of course topped off the gyro with feta. It was all so good.

NintendoByNature

NinChocolate

Spent a big part of my day cooking prepared weekly meals. Too many things. Too many dishes lol. But it feels nice to put it all away and have it there ready for meal times

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

@NintendoByNature I was at a friend’s for dinner last Sunday and they had prepared homemade donair meat, pitas and garlic sauce. Was so nice. I brought over my hand ground chili oil to add some heat lol

NinChocolate

NinChocolate

@Sunsy nice cutlets! Being picky is only bad if you can’t cook a thing, lol

NinChocolate

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic