Forums

Topic: Games of 2017 is near for the switch. Should I pre-order?

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

piercinghearts

@Ralizah you know what, that is soo true. This was the year. Then looking at the big E3 event that went on with other systems. They really outdid themselves.

@Ryu_Niiyama very smart, that way when the time comes, its already paid and you can just pick it up without any worry.

@GrailUK is cod any good on nintendo. I know black ops 2 was i believe, but was it any good?

@Meowpheel ahh i see. Pokemon is still hitting hard i see lol. I cant catch up. But you just gotta be lucky to get switch unless its out online!

Edited on by Octane

piercinghearts

Nintendo Network ID: piercinghearts | Twitter:

onesuperman

i want to see the arm in the game

onesuperman

Harmonie

If you're interested in games like Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey that are pretty quick on the horizon and consider them worth getting a system for, I would look into getting a Switch when you can. I hear they're pretty hard to get.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

piercinghearts

@Harmonie i got one actually and i will be uploading it to my channel soon. Feel free to watch. Its on my profile . I got the switch that came with the blue and red controller. I never play splatoon one so im bout to suck in the beggining lol

piercinghearts

Nintendo Network ID: piercinghearts | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Ralizah those two points you said make a far better case for not pre ordering. xD
Games are far cheaper down the road and plenty of stock barring more niche titles

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Ralizah

@SMEXIZELDAMAN
Nintendo games are rarely much cheaper down the road. And, as MK8D attests, big games can also suffer from stock issues at launch.

As I said, if you know you'll want a game, there is no reason to not preorder. Unless it's a Western AAA or something, in which case I wouldn't because it seems like half the time they launch broken and usually sink drastically in price over the course of a few months.

But Nintendo and niche games? Preordering is the way to go.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Anti-Matter

Ah, no need pre order because my local gamestore can provide my specific games to buy, as long I keep remind him.

Anti-Matter

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.