Forums

Topic: Games of 2017 is near for the switch. Should I pre-order?

Posts 1 to 20 of 31

piercinghearts

I know everybody is ready for the games coming for switch. I know i am. Soon i will be uploading to my channel: [removed]

Im pre-ordering:
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
Super Mario Odyssey
Splatoon 2

The only problem is that i want to pre-order Metroid, Yoshi, and Kirby but thats a whooole nother year!? Should i wait till i get closer to release date or get it now....

Please put links to your YouTube account in your signature - Octane

Edited on by Octane

piercinghearts

Nintendo Network ID: piercinghearts | Twitter:

Bezbot

@piercinghearts I would wait until the games at least get a real name....

Plus, where can you even pre-order from?

Bezbot

Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8467-7698 | 3DS Friend Code: 0147-3539-2436 | Nintendo Network ID: nobboysbro

BlueKnight07

I usually wait until there's a release date anyway. Kirby and Yoshi probably aren't too far out, though. Metroid could be 2019 for all we know, so I wouldn't get in a hurry for that.

BlueKnight07

Bezbot

@piercinghearts I see now, but I'd still wait until a release date and more about it comes out personally

Bezbot

Switch Friend Code: SW-4750-8467-7698 | 3DS Friend Code: 0147-3539-2436 | Nintendo Network ID: nobboysbro

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Pre ordering is no point.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Ralizah

@SMEXIZELDAMAN Discounts, and you don't have to worry about stock shortages.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Octane

@Ralizah Still no reason to pre-order a year in advance. And to be fair; Yoshi and Kirby? Those aren't going to be sold out at launch.

Octane

Eel

In amazon mexico they don't have the 20% discount thing for prime users, but they did have a 10% discount on preorders offer during e3. So I preordered a bunch of games just in case (all are supossed to be out this year though).

I can always cancel the preorders, so there's nothing to lose.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ralizah

@Octane There's no reason not to preorder if you know you'll want the game. Especially if it's a place like Amazon or Gamestop where you can put money down for it in advance, which keeps you from spending it on something else

Also, considering MK8D was hard to find immediately after launch, who knows what won't have stock shortages...

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

@piercinghearts On Switch? The only games I have preordered right now are Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey. I want Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, but with Metroid, Etrian Odyssey V, and Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony releasing soon, I'm not sure I'll have the funds.

2017 is seriously the year that keeps on giving. I've been gaming since the early 90's, and this is, far and away, the most consistantly fulfilling year I've ever experienced as a gamer. Most of 2018 will probably be spent playing catch up on all of the amazing 2017 games I've had to miss out on.

Seriously: Resident Evil, two Yakuzas, Etrian Odyssey, Persona, 3D Mario, Zelda, etc. ALL IN THE SAME YEAR?

Utter insanity.

Ryu_Niiyama

I tend to preorder so that I can budget appropriately. I treat it like bills. But it works out because I get all the games I want without eating into my living expenses/savings.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

GrailUK

I really hope CoD MWR gets a release on Switch.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Eel

I preordered Pokemon Ultra Moon, Fire Emblem Warriors and Metroid Samus Returns. So, nothing for Switch, since I don't have one.

If I do get one by then though, I may cancel Fire Emblem and get it on switch instead.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.