Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,361 to 4,380 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

I mean seriously, which president would you preffer:
"Hope and Change!"
"How do you like me now!" Launches hundreds of missiles

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

Luiginator, I'd also vote for Michael Wilson. I just see all the crazies taking this game the completely wrong way.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

Well can we at least get a Jonie game?

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Well can we at least get a Jonie game?

Now that's an idea. I'd love to play as Jodie in a giant mech, blowing everything out of my path. That would be both hilarious and awesome.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

You just gave me the idea for my next game

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

You just gave me the idea for my next game

Sweetness, that's awesome. I can't wait for that one.

ASDFGHJKL

Im gonna start with the engine.now

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im gonna start with the engine.now

Excellent. I hope it goes well for you.

And now, I take my leave for a while.

ASDFGHJKL

NOOOOOOO!!!! Dont leave me!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

i'm here Gabe hey are yall upset with me? nobody seems to be real happy whenever i come on anymore on NL there just like oh great its Tails _

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

J-Man

I'm still happy your here.

J-Man

BL_Donth

I don't hate you Tails hugs
Have you ever been to Build-a-Bear before? Today was my first time.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Tails

I Know J Man its just some people I think are a little tired of me. the whole reviews thing and all the talk about the problems with my folks I think they are just trying to say drop it okay so i don't bring it up anymore ^^ i don't want to win a popularity contest i just want someone to talk to about stuff no matter what it is even if its something random like "Cheese" mmmm Cheese

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

nope never have one of my friends from back home did a long time ago though they had butterfly sketchings and she wanted a stuffed butterfly so she had them customly make her one it was purple with blue wings with black and white pretty awesome looking hugs donth8 thank you

J-Man

I know I never come for popularity. I come around to find others who liked the same stuff as I do. Like games of course.

J-Man

BL_Donth

Tails86 wrote:

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

nope never have one of my friends from back home did a long time ago though they had butterfly sketchings and she wanted a stuffed butterfly so she had them customly make her one it was purple with blue wings with black and white pretty awesome looking hugs donth8 thank you

You should check it out sometime, it's pretty cool but the person made me do some pretty silly stuff like hugging the bear, kissing it's nose, closing my eyes and making a wish, etc. but it was definitely worth it. I spent about $22. I won't be able to buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2days now but whatever. My girlfriend comes first.

My Backloggery

Tails

good job man you sound like your very respectful to her thats a very good thing i wish i could find me a girl but meh nobody intrests me or even really talks to me i try to talk to them but yeah they just walk away so i'm like oh well ^^ but yeah good job man make sure you hold on to her she sounds like a keeper i probably already told you this but i got me a sora plush coming in the mail soon and my dad (my real one) wants a donkey kong plus so around the first or so of October theres a plush for $30 thats about 16 Inches and its brand new that i'm gonna get him he wants one real bad and is a huge donkey Kong Fan

BL_Donth

Tails86 wrote:

good job man you sound like your very respectful to her thats a very good thing i wish i could find me a girl but meh nobody intrests me or even really talks to me i try to talk to them but yeah they just walk away so i'm like oh well ^^ but yeah good job man make sure you hold on to her she sounds like a keeper i probably already told you this but i got me a sora plush coming in the mail soon and my dad (my real one) wants a donkey kong plus so around the first or so of October theres a plush for $30 thats about 16 Inches and its brand new that i'm gonna get him he wants one real bad and is a huge donkey Kong Fan

I wish my dad was still into videogames. He gave up during the SNES + Genesis era, but he'd still buy games for me here and there. My friend once told me that you can get any girl if you try hard enough but that's just him. Personally, I think you just have to be yourself and be honest. They don't like it if you lie to them. Kingdom Hearts isn't no.1 on my DS wishlist anymore, it's Pokemon HeartGold. Yes I've heard about the Sora plush. I also saw the picture you posted, it's cute, but I'm a Roxas fanboy. I'm going to be honest, I am a little nervous about giving her the Teddy Bear I made, she might think I'm overdoing it. I try not to take it too fast but I don't want to take it too slow either.

My Backloggery

Tails

ya same thing here the friend i was talking about i knew her for 7 years since i was a freshmen in highschool then 2 years after i graduated i moved away from her. We still talk but shes getting married now... sometimes i wish though that it was me but she said she didn't want us to break our friendship but she said if she wanted to she would have said yes. so there was one i could have had but i had to move... since 2 years ago i haven't seen her except once but thats it. i miss her alot we were always together almost everyday we talked we hanged out we talked about anything and everything

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.