Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 4,261 to 4,280 of 6,522

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

because Im in the present

Because I'm the President of the great United States of America!

YOU'RE ALL ROAST CHICKEN! Metal Wolf Chaos is so awesome; I'd love to play it someday...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

????

I misread present as president the first time, and that triggered Metal Wold Chaos quotes in my mind. So I posted them.

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Noire

Just watch this, will ya? It's so freaking awesome and over-the-top; too bad it never came to America.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

What console is that on?
Now THAT is what Obama should be doing

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

What console is that on?
Now THAT is what Obama should be doing

I'm pretty sure it was for the original Xbox, but it never got localized, for some strange reason. I wonder why that is.

And I concur, I want to see an epic mecha battle between Obama and Biden.

I've got to go now, though, Luiginator. Things that I have to deal with have come up, so I'll be back later.

Edited on by Noire

ASDFGHJKL

Wow, it should sooooo get ported to the wii

ASDFGHJKL

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ARRR! Avast lubbers! I be taking this Thread by storm!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

ARRR! Avast lubbers! I be taking this Thread by storm!!!

I'd like to see you try!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

ARR i already took it over you scurvy bilge rats! I be the captain o' this 'ere ship now! YARRRRR HARRR HARRR!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

StarBoy91

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. My laptop had connection problems, but now they are all fixed.

Slightly offtopic, but regarding that "2+2=5" crap, what other reason do I possibly need to absolute HATE 1984?

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

Yeah right XELDAMAN nice try.

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

My piratey puns really need an overhaul. I should just baarrrrrrgggggghhhhge on over to sane puns and ones that are easy for me to make.

To each their own

Tails

hey guys i'm home finally ^^! form work rest of my nights gonna be on Nintendo Life would anyone like some Mac and Cheese holds out a pot full as big as a stock pot and holds out spoons lets EAT!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

irken004

Tails86 wrote:

hey guys i'm home finally ^^! form work rest of my nights gonna be on Nintendo Life would anyone like some Mac and Cheese holds out a pot full as big as a stock pot and holds out spoons lets EAT!

Fear my new cuddly avatar of me, SOUNDWAVE!!!!

Smacks pot of mac and cheese out of Tails86's paws.

Odnetnin

irken004 wrote:

Tails86 wrote:

Fear my new cuddly avatar of me, SOUNDWAVE!!!!

Smacks pot of mac and cheese out of Tails86's paws.

Dude, I was so totally eating that.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

irken004

Odnetnin wrote:

Dude, I was so totally eating that.

Here

Gives Odnetnin a scoop of mac and cheese from the ground

Edited on by irken004

Tails

SoundWave is always so mean to me x.x; oh well hey guys if any of yall have a minute i posted something in my update and feedback topic please go read it i got 2 things changing i'm gonna be doing Anime Reviews soon and i'm reviewing The Munchables

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.