Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,381 to 3,400 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

And its not really a story, jsut some added personality, in the sign painter from World of Goo kind of way

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

@Tails: Hmm, then I'm not sure. I'd say the Bowser just for some variety. And yes, a giant Jenna plushie may cause me to die from happiness.

Anyways, about the 3-Word Story: conspiracies, people, I want to see your conspiracy theories! Who had it out for the 3-Word Story? How did they destroy it? Are they watching us right now, plotting their next move?

Drama, people, I wants it, so give it to me baby! uh-huh, uh-huh (that was a joke, btw, please do not take seriously)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

THERE IS NO conspiracy if there is, then the thread Im goin to make will also be deleted.

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

lz2009 wrote:

A story? Why a story? WHY?!!!

Btw, did anyone figure out what happened to 3 word story?

well i assure yall i had nothing to do with it as of course i loved my three word story and would never have trashed it unless i told the mods i wanted it gone or unless they said its too big and needs to go which makes me think gabe i hope it won't happen but yours might be next but i was gone whenever it was off the site because i left to do my mario land 2 review at the library and breifly stated that it was on my blog site and that was it then i came back to see nothing there and my topic gone but i'm not mad because it was something that had to be done and Nintendolife.com might be getting stricter with random posting i mean you never know...but i was going to ask are any of yall up for going on to tinychat to chat? plz? holds out a carton of tails milk for gabe you know you want it

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

NO conspiracies, huh? Well, that's no fun...No shadowy overlooker, no malicious plans to take over NL and enslave it's population, nothing? Poopy...

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

retired_account

US Open drama!!!

Serena Williams’ U.S. Open title defense ended in bizarre, ugly fashion Saturday night, when she was penalized a point on match point after yelling and shaking her racket in the direction of an official who called a foot fault.

Williams lost to unseeded, unranked Kim Clijsters 6-4, 7-5 in a taut semifinal that featured plenty of powerful groundstrokes by both women. No one will remember a single shot that was struck, though, because of the unusual, dramatic way it finished.

With Williams serving at 5-6, 15-30 in the second set, she faulted on her first serve. On the second serve, a line judge called a foot fault, making it a double-fault — a call rarely, if ever, seen at that stage of any match, let alone the semifinals of a Grand Slam tournament.

That made the score 15-40, putting Clijsters one point from victory.

Instead of stepping to the baseline to serve again, Williams went over and shouted and cursed at the line judge, pointing at her and shaking a ball at her.

“If I could, I would take this ... ball and shove it down your ... throat and kill you,” Williams said.

The line judge went over to the chair umpire, and tournament referee Brian Earley joined in the conversation. Williams then went over and said to the line judge: “I didn’t say I would kill you. Are you serious? Are you serious? I didn’t say that.”

Williams already had been give a code violation warning when she broke her racket after losing the first set. So the chair umpire now awarded a penalty point to Clijsters, ending the match.

“She was called for a foot fault, and a point later, she said something to a line umpire, and it was reported to the chair, and that resulted in a point penalty,” Earley explained. “And it just happened that point penalty was match point. It was a code violation for unsportsmanlike conduct.”

When the ruling was announced, Williams walked around the net to the other end of the court to shake hands with a stunned Clijsters, who did not appear to understand what had happened.

“I used to have a real temper, and I’ve gotten a lot better,” Williams said in her postmatch news conference. “So I know you don’t believe me, but I used to be worse. Yes, yes, indeed.”

Lost in the theatrics was Clijsters’ significant accomplishment: In only her third tournament back after 2½ years in retirement, the 26-year-old Belgian became the first mother to reach a Grand Slam final since Evonne Goolagong Cawley won Wimbledon 1980.

Clijsters hadn’t competed at the U.S. Open since winning the 2005 championship. Now she will play for her second career major title Sunday against No. 9 Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark, who beat Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-3, 6-3 in the other rain-delayed women’s semifinal.

Go Kim Clijsters! She's so awesome.

retired_account

ASDFGHJKL

There, I made a story thread similar to 3 word story, now lets wait to see if it lasts.

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

What can I say, I enjoy drama. No conspiracy theories=no drama=no entertainment for the Phoenix. Therefore, I am semi-bored at the moment, and may start randomly spamming threads to be un-bored again.

ASDFGHJKL

How bout go to my 1 sentence story thread.

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

or you may eat some cake throws you into a giant delicious cake

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@GabeGreens: Sorry, bud, I'm using my Jupiter powers to predict an early demise for your thread. I don't think the admins like those kinds of threads, I've seen several 4-Word and 5-Word story threads bite the dust. (And another one does, and another one does, another one bites the dust!)

@Tails: I do enjoy cake, so therefore I will eat it. eats Om nom nom...

ASDFGHJKL

Tails, I made a thread for you!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

has eyes glued to pop+ Solo huh huh what what? ehh you kids get off the lawn x.x;!

LzWinky

Aw, man. I feel like this thread is next. WHY?! Why must all those clever witty three word phrases disappear?!!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Noire

@Tails: As long as you don't have a milkshake, I feel no need coming to your yard.

@lz: Why would this thread be deleted? Because it's giantly massive? Not a chance; I'll fight the man who tries to delete this thread.

Edited on by Noire

Tails

its cause of the randomness i believe i think ant and the others are getting real tired of it and maybe even if gets worse they might shut down the forums all together...after all Corbie said they are pretty touchy to certain topics so no offense Gabe but we'd like you to just bdelete that topic before they maybe ban you cause they could if they make that a rule sorry my man and i think i made up my mind i'm getting the 19 inch tails plush ^^

ASDFGHJKL

This is not next, if it was, it would be gone already

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.