Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 3,221 to 3,240 of 6,522

ASDFGHJKL

IS there ANYONE here who composes music?

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

GUYS MY NEW REVIEW IS UP HOPE EVERYONE WILL READ IT THANKS ^^! (Sorry bout the caps)

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

Nobody know a good online site where I can simply make music and make it an MP3?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

What the crap? What happened to 3 word story?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

Someone's trying to demolish it piece by piece. I should stop worrying and let the people do their job. [Tries not to think of it for the time being].

To each their own

ASDFGHJKL

It was the largest topic for some days already. Shame about 3 word story Hope it doesnt happen again. You never know, Tails might have deleted it after all The bright side: Every other topic has gotten more posts than the mighty 3 word story

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Uh oh, Gabe. You'd better be careful

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

StarBoy91

I feel immature. I let my emotions get the best of me in the "Attention! 3 Word Story is Getting Deleted" topic. I should've known better, and at some point, I never looked back, and had to embrace it happening.

Smile. That's what I should have done before.

To each their own

Machu

Batten down the hatches!!! INCOMING!!!!

Untitled

Rawr!

ASDFGHJKL

We will never see the end of the story...

ASDFGHJKL

StarBoy91

Hey, wait a minute! We can come up with a new story. A 7 or 8 Word Story. I would do it as an homage to Tails86's brilliant work. That topic was just one of those things I was glad to participate in, and it was sad for me for it to have gone up and vanished.

To each their own

Reala

StarBoy91 wrote:

Hey, wait a minute! We can come up with a new story. A 7 or 8 Word Story. I would do it as an homage to Tails86's brilliant work. That topic was just one of those things I was glad to participate in, and it was sad for me for it to have gone up and vanished.

There was a brief 4 word story, but it was removed by the mods, seeing as there was already a 3 word story, maybe it can still be salvaged who knows.

Edited on by Reala

Reala

ASDFGHJKL

@Starboy: How bout we wait to find out whats going on, and first, we have to tell sniffles Tails. Who wants to break it off to him?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

What if it was Tails after all and he pretends not to be behind it?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.