Forums

Topic: GabeGreen's Interesting facts and conversations thread.

Posts 1,581 to 1,600 of 6,522

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

Im back! Guess where I came from!

Space, our esteemed green overlord Luiginator.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Im back! Guess where I came from!

Space, our esteemed green overlord Luiginator.

Think about the nator part of Luiginator...

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

I'm thinking either years in the future or California.

Probably years in the future, though.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ASDFGHJKL

PhoenixSage wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

I'm thinking either years in the future or California.

Probably years in the future, though.

REAL CLOSE!!!!!!! the gym,,,,

ASDFGHJKL

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

REAL CLOSE!!!!!!! the gym,,,,

Aww...I thought I had it.

Was it possibly a Californian gym in the future? 'Cause then I would have been 2/3.

Noire

GabeGreens wrote:

you got it!

(nearly) FLAWLESS VICTORY!

At the (future Californian) gym, eh? Yes, all great esteemed rulers with the suffix -nator should make their way over there fairly frequently.

ASDFGHJKL

Especially when they want to terminate Obamario

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Especially when they want to terminate Obamario

I didn't know Obamario was Italian, or a plumber!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

GASP!! He should say "It's a me, Obamario!"

In other news, someone was playing Mario Strikers Charged against an Extremely Hard Waluigi (computer), and when Waluigi won he said "Dang you (my real name)!!" And I wasn't even there I don't sound like Waluigi at all! Wahaha, Waluigi's #1!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

@Gabe: Nooo!!!

Noire

lz2009 wrote:

In other news, someone was playing Mario Strikers Charged against an Extremely Hard Waluigi (computer), and when Waluigi won he said "Dang you (my real name)!!" And I wasn't even there I don't sound like Waluigi at all! Wahaha, Waluigi's #1!!

Hey lz, is your real name Peach?

LzWinky

@PhoenixSage: Nope, it's Banana! Geez!!!

Tails

Hey Guys i'm home ^^ and Phoenix lookie what i got holds out his copy of GoldenSun The Lost Age i got more then just the game in the box was a map with the world and the characters as well as the prologue to the first book of goldensun did your copy have that and like i said i only paid $15 i say thats a great deal

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Ack, wrong fruit! Darn, this mind reading stuff is hard...all I got was a picture of a fruit.

LzWinky

Oh no, it's Tails! Everyone, bail! Nah, I'm messing with you, or am I? Ha! I haven't said that in a while!!

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Hey Guys i'm home ^^ and Phoenix lookie what i got holds out his copy of GoldenSun The Lost Age

EPIC VICTORY.

Tails86 also wrote:

i got more then just the game in the box was a map with the world and the characters as well as the prologue to the first book of goldensun did your copy have that and like i said i only paid $15 i say thats a great deal

Yeah, it did, until I lost all of it. I was a dumb kid. Not much has changed, mind you, but it was worse before. Also, $15 for everything is pretty sweet. Nice pickup!

Edited on by Noire

LzWinky

I can't remember if I had any of that. If I did, then it's long gone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.